𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍

[3]

Present day...

At the night of the wedding Mark could only bring himself to stand there. 

*pit pat* 

The isolated music of lonely rain drops strangle the sound of gleeful chatter of guests amongst the noise of church bells. Gorgeous flowers of yellow and pink shroud the hall. And above, candles light up the stone ceiling leaving a beautiful amber glow to the cobbled ground. A warm breeze makes it way round guests setting the relaxing vibe to a high. The perfect atmosphere to create the best ambience was what they wanted. With the draped silk and summery plants on every table, they got that perfect venue for their wedding. 

A happy couple stood ,with pride, at the alter.

Though this wasn't a wedding as such for Mark. It was a meer gathering of miserable formalities for the now 20 year old male. The room just felt grey like a rainy sky begging for a peek of sunlight. Always, crystals of pain and regret pierce their way down Mark's cheeks fortifying the lost love. The love that is over. One could see through his once bright orbs the desolate, mournful dreams of what could have been.

He shouldn't have loved that hard

tbc

🐻

AN: 🍉heyyyy.
Just a short chapter for this part. Hehehhe this will all make sense later on 🖐🍓

 Hehehhe this will all make sense later on 🖐🍓