Eighteen

Mikes POV

We had to find a way into the upside down. Who knows how long Will will be safe for. We had to get everyone back together if we wanted to find this gate. I went and called everyone we would need. Joyce was on her way back but it would be at least two days before she would be here. Hopper was on his way. I anxiously paced around my basement trying to think of a plan. 

Will POV

I woke up and i was in Castle Byers. I looked around and I was alone again. I stood up and dusted  myself off. Then I remembered what had happened. I had to figure out who that girl was. I walked out of Castle Byers and the mind flayer still towering over me, but this time it didn't move. It wasn't going to hurt me. I wandered into my house when I saw the girl again. "Oh hello Will. I'm guessing your coming for some explaining." I hated the tone of voice this girl was using. I nodded and she started to talk. "I'm Lila. I can grant you your biggest desire but only if you help me with a few things. Things you won't want to do. But you will obey because you are mine now." I didn't understand and I wanted to fight back but all I could say was, "Yes Lila." She walked towards me again. She held onto my wrists just like she had the day before. I knew something bad was gonna happen. I had to stop her. "NO! I won't do what you want! Let me go! Let me go back to my friends!" I screamed in her face. "Oh Will I can't let you do that yet. You do now they hate you. Its all pity. They feel bad that you have no friends and get bullied so they pity you and fake being friends. You may have been friends in the past but not anymore. I won't let you go until my work is done and even after that I might have to kill you so you and your little "Friends" don't come after me." My stomach erupted into what felt like a million bees exploding. "What do you want from my friends?!" I yelled back at her but my voice a little softer as I was scared at what she could do to me. "Mike knows. He knows what he did. He will never own up to it unless I use you. Thats why I have to do this." Lila ran back up to me and everything went black. 

I woke up and nothing was around me. Just a black room. I heard a voice. "You don't understand Will but you will. After you moved Mike cheated on El. He didn't tell Lila he had a girlfriend. He fell deeply in love with Lila. He never told anyone. When he figured out you and EL were coming back he told Lila. She didn't care. Mike stopped seeing her for awhile. But the truth? Mike has been seeing her this whole time. He broke up with El and is pretending to be in love with you. But in reality Lila is the only one he loves!" The voice faded and I fell to the ground sobbing. the voice is lying. Friends don't lie. Mike wouldn't lie to me right? Right? "In order to set this right you must kill Mike." That was Lila. My voice in my head kept denying but once again I spoke. "I will do as you say." 

Two days later....

Will's POV

I woke up again in Castle Byers. Lila was next to me. "Ready for your mission Will?" I nodded. I was going to kill Mike. He is a lying bitch and deserves nothing. Not my love, not El's love, not even Lila's love. He would be dead in less than a week.