fifteen

Will's POV

I woke up and I could hear Mike snoring. I checked the time on a clock across his room, 8:30 AM. Of course Mike was asleep he never woke up earlier. I slowly got up careful not to wake him. I wandered downstairs to where everyone was, literally everyone in our families. Nancy, Karen, Ted, Holly, and johnathon. "Oh hey funny glad your awake. I have some news." That worried me but no one looked to sad so I guess it couldn't have been that bad. I nodded. "You know my boss? Well he had a death in his family and needs someone to cover his shifts for this week. I figured you be okay here with everyone but I wanted to check to make sure, because if I need I won't go." I didn't really care I was okay with that. More time with my friends and with Mike. "Of course mom thats fine with me." I went over and hugged my mom. "I'll be back soon call me if you need anything." And with that she left. "We are gonna make you and Mike breakfast so go wake him up. Also your friends are coming over at noon so get ready!" Nancy said as she turned around and started to order my brother how to make pancakes. Johnathan already knows how to make pancakes but I guess Nancys are different because Johnathan looks clueless.

When Nancy said our friends and coming over I hope she doesn't mean El too. Dont get me wrong I love EL I mean shes great and everything and one of my best friends but its just awkward after their whole breakup.

I walked upstairs and slowly opened the door to Mikes room. If he was still sleeping I didnt want to wake him up. I walked in and Mike sure enough was up, he was looking through my drawings. Shit. He was at the back of the book where all my depressing drawings were. I actually just drew a sad drawing yesterday which if Mike finds he wont be happy. I haven't cut or harmed myself in any way since I was at the hospital. I made that promise to Mike and this time I feel it has a different meaning. Like theirs more than just friendship behide it, and I guess there is. Love is behide. But what no one really seems to understand is that I was depressed. That doesn't just go away in a matter of seconds. It's gonna be awhile before I'm happy again but I'm getting there. 
"Will your drawings are so sad. Why did you never tell anyone you felt this way?" Mikes voice had worry. "It's no big deal mike. I think I was just scared, and yeah I'm still not 100% happy but I'm getting there. No cmon Nancy and Johnathan make breakfast and everyone is coming over at noon."