"Mother, can I go to the ball?"

"...No, you can't. You're a disgrace to the prince and the royal family"

"B-Bu-"

"No Buts, come on girls let's get going."

     Kokichi was furious and sad, at that moment he wanted to punch his stepmother and defend himself. But he kept his cool and just cried instead. Kokichi sobbed for a good five minutes in his room. Until a girl in a fluffy white gown appeared. She has a witches hat on with red hair and a bob haircut.

"Nyeh, do not fear for I am here. Himiko Yumeno, at your service. Now I must help you because Tsumugi Shirogane has found a problem with you."

"W-Who are you?"

"Nyeh, I'm your fairy godmother, Himko Yumeno. Now what's the problem?"

"I-I just want t-to go to the b-ball" 

"Okay, please stand up"

Kokichi stood up for his fairy godmother and that's when the magic began. 

"H-Huh!? W-What are you d-doing?"

"I'm making you a gown"

     In a second Kokichi had a nice purple gown with lavender flowers at the waist along with some ribbons. His torso had some ribbon as well and a design of flowers. His shoulders had mini bows and puffy short sleeves. For accessories, Kokichi had white gloves and an amethyst necklace. Kokichi also had a mask just in case he ran into his stepmother and stepsisters.

"Nyeh, I almost forgot"

"W-what?"

"Here"

poof

"the glass slippers"

"How are these-"

"It's magic. Now go my child for Tsumugi the head god mother with get mad if you don't make it"

"T-Thank you, thank you so much"

"Enjoy yourself at the ball, for we shall meet again one day"

"Okay, see you next time"

"See you in the future...also your coachman should be waiting at the front of your house"

"Okay"

"bye now"

"goodbye"

"One last thing, my magic doesn't last forever, at midnight, that's when my magic deactivates"

Kokichi understood what Himiko had said to him and that he didn't have all night. Kokichi was also sad to leave his fairy godmother, but he could now go to the ball. It was the happiest day of his life. 

"You must be Kokichi Oma, come, I'm your coachman or rather woman, Tenko Chabachira. Himiko sent me here."

"A-Ah, okay. Thank you"