Everyone polished their food and I rose to start tidying up however I felt hands wrap round my waist and I was lifted up till I could see Tristian's face.

"Come on little one, we can tidy up later", he carried me through to the play room and sat my down with some colouring books. He laid on the floor with me and we coloured a castle together for Princess Tiana adding green flowers around the entrance.

"Let me see what you have drawn Kitten" Lawrence picks mine and Tristan's piece of art up examining it like an art critic.

"Hmm I see the problem with this" He tutted causing a frown to blossom on my face.

"What's wrong with my drawing Daddy?" I whisper.

"Well our princess doesn't have a castle. Every other one does but ours" he knelt down tickling my sides till I was a giggling mess. The last few weeks blurred away as I enjoyed the pure bliss of my happy headspace.

"What are we missing out on?" Jay and Adrian stood by the bedroom door as Tristian and Lawrence had  e pinned to the floor in a tickle fight. Our laughs serenading the room.

"Babygirl how about we get dressed for bed and we can read a bedtime story?" Jay asked his voice soft and gentle, already beckoning me to sleep.

"Owkay Papa", I yawn holding my arms up to be carried to my bedroom. Jay carries me through to my closet and picks a pair of pjs for me.

"Would you like help?" he asks looking into my eyes and kindly smiling searching for my honest answer. I nod my head yes and lift my arms up so he can pull my dress off. Without fail every night since the boys saved me they have asked before doing anything, which they were doing anyway but now they are extra careful And the moments that I want to be alone or do things independently they have given me the space I have needed and not once made me feel guilty for it.

It has helped me appreciate myself and that sometimes I might need some space, I will be healing for a long time but with their assistance it wont be too bad.

Jay quickly helps me into my sleepwear which is a pink and white set with bows that says, "Sleepy girl". It feels cosy against my skin another thing ushering me to sleep.

With Jay picking me back up he brings me into Adrian's room which must be the location for tonight, the boys are already lying-in bed and have left room for me and Jay

With Jay picking me back up he brings me into Adrian's room which must be the location for tonight, the boys are already lying-in bed and have left room for me and Jay. I slip in the middle between Lawrence and Adrian.

"You ready for a story Princess?" Adrian asks holding up my Jack and the beanstalk fairy-tale book.

"Yeah sir" I mumble out drowsness getting to me as my head hits the pillow.

"Quick bedtime check, you have comfy pjs on. Check. You have a stuffie. Check. A bed time story. Check. But somethings missing" Tristian teases me even though I know what he has in his hand.

"Paci!" I reach my hands out in front of me attempting to grab it from Trstian however he doesn't let go, he gently puts the pacifier into my mouth allowing me to sooth more into my sleepy state. It was a custom pacifier Jay had bought me, each dom had given me one to resemble my submission to them individually. 

Adrian starts reading the story and not long into the fairytale I'm asleep

----------------------

Hi Dolls, I would love if you guys could comment below how you felt about this chapter and how the story is going. I always am happy to take advice and constrictive criticism, I want the story to be the best it can be.

I have been dying to know if you guys have any favourite characters, specifically a favourite Dom. Comment on your favourite boy or if it's a completely different character include them as well. I would love to know because I imagine it is different reading it than it has been for me writing it.

Tristian Lovers

Lawrence Lovers

Adrian Lovers

Jay Lovers

Other Fav characters???