Chapter 30 "The traitor"

Start from the beginning

"No- no you guys don't understand the whole level is restricted." Teresa tells.
"That's why you're gonna come with us. Thomas lean forward.
"I don't know, we don't necessarily need her." Gallys stands up and walk over to the table. Standing next to Thomas. You walk around the table and stop by some operation supplies.
"He's right. We don't need all of her, just her finger." You take up the scalpel, holding it high and smirking while looking at it.
"(y/n) don't." Thomas sternly tells you. You lower the scalpel, but still hold it tightly.
"I know, don't hurt her blah blah. But I won't hesitate to put a bullet in her head if she dose something stupid." You turn to Thomas, he looked at you.
"And I'm not joking this time."
You walk past them and Thomas grabs the scalpel out of your hand as you walk past. You let him take it and was about to make your way over to Brenda when Newt grabbed your arm. Stopping you from going any further.
"Love just calm down a littel, I know you hate her but just try okey?" He looked at you. You sighed and nodded your head. He took your hand and gave it a kiss, making you turn red. He smiled alityel and then let you go.
"Do what ever you want to me, you won't get through the front door. The sensors will pick you up." She said.
"We know we're tagged, property of W.C.K.D, but you can help us with that too." Thomas walked over to Teresa and sat next to her, holding up the scalpel to her.

You stand and go over the plan in your head. You'd just changed into your costume, while the boys had gotten their tags taken out by Teresa. Right now Thomas got his taken out, next up was you. You paced back and forward going it over in your head. Newt looked over and saw you almost fully geared up, he was second guessing on letting you come. He walked over to you, you were in a part of the abandoned church where none of the others were.
"(y/n)?" He asked as he walked up to you.
"Hm, yea is there something?"
"I just..." He puased. "You're not coming."
You look at him confused, walking up to him.
"Yes I am." "No your not!" Newt argues back, getting irritated.
"I decide whether you like it or not." You go to push past him and get your tag taken out. But just as you go to go past him he grabs your wrist. Holding you in place. Newt has a bit of a angry look on his face and you return it.
"Newt let me go." You tell him as he holds your wrists hard. You try and shake his hands off but it doesn't work.
"You're .not .coming." He says word for word sternly.
"Newt let me go, you're hurting me." You say as your wrists start to ache. You shake your hands furiously and Newt then let's go as he realized what he did. When he let's go you hold your wrists and rub them. Red masks being evident.
"I'm sorry (y/n).." He says shocked at that he almost lashed out completely again.
"It's fine, I know it's the infection." You smile a littel to reassure him it's fine. He goes to try and hug you but you move back.
"Not now, I have to get my tag removed." You walk past him. Leaving an guilty Newt.
You walk over to Teresa who has been stopped by Gally. Thomas walked past you and smiled a littel at you, he noticed you rubbing your wrists and stopped you.
"You good?" He says concerned. You don't say anything and just walk past him. Ignoring the question. You see Teresa shift uncomfortably as you make your way over, putting your hair up I the process.
You sit yourself down in front of her kn the chair and don't say a word. Teresa starts to clean up where your tag was gonna be.
"This may sting a littel." She tells you.
"Not something I'm not used to." You simply replied. You feel a cold sharp tool against your neck. Suddenly the sharp tools dig into your skin, making inhale sharply and grab onto the chair. Teresa mutters a sorry that you don't even listen in to. Gally sees you looking tense and comes over.

"Hey try to relax." Gally stands next to you. You look up at him and giv him a 'really' look.
"Just come here." You motioned for Gally to sit down in front of you so you could tell him something.
"What now shank?" He asks you as he sits in front of you. Teresa still fixing with your tag.
"You have to promise me one thing." Gally nodded. "Whatever happens, Newt lives not me." Teresa stop as you say that.
"(y/n)-" Gally starts. "No, promise me." You demand him in a low voice making sure the other don't hear. He nodded his head at you. As you notice Teresa not doing anything more you stand up. Walking over to the table where the other were. Gally stayed with Teresa and made sure she didn't go anywhere. You watched as Thomas and Newt put on the last of their gear.
You take up the vest that's yours and put it on. Newt gazed at you as you put had put on your vest and starts to braid your hair so it would fit under the helmet. He watches you in total awe. But also feels bad for what he did.

"(y/n) are you sure your wrists are fine, they seem to bug you." Thomas walks over and takes your wrists in his hands. Rolling up your sleevs he see the red marks that were sure to make bruises. Newt look at your wrists and gulp.
"It's nothing, it'll dissappear soon." You took your hands from Thomas'. You look over and see Newt looking at you like he was about to say or tear up. You walk around the table over to Newt. He shifts awkwardly.
"Hug?" You questioned him as you stand in front of him. He hesitate but when you pull him into a hug. Closing your eyes and taking in his familiar scent. Newt carefully wraps his his arms around you. Because Newt is about a head taller than you stand on your toes to have your head on his shoulder.
Thomas smiles as he sees the two of you, the others smile at the two of you as they see you. Teresa tilts her head while looking at the two of you.
"Are they together now or?" She looks at Thomas who switched with Gally so he could get properly geared up.
"No, not what I know of." Thomas simply tells her. Teresa just nods.
As you let go of Newt and he released you from the hug you smile a littel. Newt sighs, giving you a forehead kiss.
"Let's go over the plan again." Brenda tells all of you. You all agree. Just before you go to look over it again you quickly give Newt a kiss on the cheek and walk over to Brenda before he can say anything..