:𝙾𝙽𝙴:

𝚃𝚆-- ...𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎...

:Tommy's Pov:

Home. I finally made it home once the rain started falling more. Mother and father were still working so the house was quite. While walking to my room there was a noise coming from my bathroom.

"Hello?"

I said. No answer was given so I shrugged it off and thought of the branch outside my window. It was probably scratching up against my wall again.

:Third Person View:

Tommy sat on the edge of his bed digging through the backpack. His eyes moved slowly reading each title of his journals and books.

*Ring*

The doorbell could be heard from a small distance.

Did mother or father forget their key again?

The boy thought. He stood up and walked down the hall. Turning the handle of the door he saw a small girl. Her hair was long and greasy with specs of dirt.

"Hello? Are you lost?"

Tommy asked. Yet the girl didn't say anything. Ringing could slowly be heard in the boys ears. The pitch was getting louder each second. Then fear kicked in, he slammed the door shut and ran to the bathroom.

Luckily his phone was there so he called motherinnit. Every time a ring went by the more Tommy's heart would speed up. Eventually the ringing stopped, and now you could hear breathing.

Mum (Call)

Tommy: Mum!

MotherInnit: Tom? What's wrong?

Tommy: There was a creepy girl outside! I'm kinda scared!

MotherInnit: Tell me what she looked like!

Tommy: A girl that looked 8 years old and she had a dirty dress with no shoes. She also had long dirty hair!

MotherInnit: Tommy! The poor girl is probably lost. Go help her.

Tommy: But mum!

MotherInnit: No Toms, I'll be home in an hour. In the meantime get to know the girl.

Tommy: ok...

Tommy turned his phone off and headed back towards the door. Of course the little girl was still there.

"Wanna come in?"

He hesitated a bit before opening the door all the way. The girl took slow steps and entered the house.

"You may sit on the couch while I make you some hot tea."

The boy watched as she nodded and walked away.

What a weird day.

Was the only thought that roamed his head. While making tea he heard a whisper.

"Did you say something?"

"Yᗴᔕ, Y ᑎᗩᗰᗴ  I ᗪᗩᗴᐯᗩ."