𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎👾

𝚃𝚆-- ...𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎...

:Third Person View:

It has been raining all day long. School was ending in one minute and soon teenagers would be seen running home. Well all except one boy...

"Leave me alone!"

Words could be heard echoing down the halls. The source of the screams were coming from the boys locker rooms. Three people surrounded this one poor guy. When the popular kids bully others then teachers don't care, but if one kid stands up for themselves then teachers get mad.

That's basically what's happening right now, three popular people got a hold of a money maker.

"DID YOU FIND THE MONEY!"

The same guy kept yelling at the two others who were destroying the persons stuff.

"FOUND IT!"

One yelled, and they all ran out right before the bell rang. There laid the blonde boy, starring at his broken stuff. He watched as people were coming inside from the football field.

"Yo Tommy! You ok man?"

Another person who's name was 'Eryn' said.

"Yeah, I should stop bringing money to school."

The blondie laughed. Eryn helped blondie- or Tommy up.

"Want a ride home?"

Another person said.

"No thanks Freddie!"

Tommy sighed. After a bit of standing in silence, Eryn decided to leave waving goodbye. Freddie followed doing the same, both leaving Tommy.

The boy picked up his stuff and check the map on his phone. His finger hovered over the screen, looking at a small path that was in the forest. After a bit of planning he grabbed the backpack and started walking.

<Time Skip>

Tommy has been walking through the forest for about five minutes now. He should be home in ten more minutes but in the distance was a Well. On his wrist stood a medical watch which read his blood pressure. It was slowly dropping so why not stop by.

Why is walking so hard.

Tommy thought. After sitting down he reached down for a juice packet but instead of juice it had some sweet tea.

*Whoosh*

The boy looked down dropping his tea. He pushed his hands against his ears.

What was that noise.

He thought while putting his hands down. Before leaving he grabbed a coin and closed his eyes.

"I wish to make a new friend who wouldn't judge me and would stay with me till I die."

His whisper filled the forest. He flicked the coin into the Well and ran off with his bag.

"I IᘜᒍT ᕼᗴᖇᗴ, ᗰᖇ.ᔕᒍᗰOᑎᔕ!"

A mysterious voice called out. At that moment a soul was released and brought into the living world. This was a new beginning.