S E V E N T E E N

Yangyang tried not to burst out laughing as he knew that it was a serious situation yet he couldn't keep a straight face at the fact that Dejun was dating someone...

Your consciousness was there but opening your eyes was a little bit difficult. You were still able to know that they were in the room you just didn't have that much strength to open your eyes.

The doctor came in...

« She still needs a bit of rest so I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the room for a bit but don't worry, I'll call you when you can come back. So for now, you can sit in the waiting room »

The 4 guys did as the doctor said.

Xiaojun left the room by leaving a small kiss on your forehead, almost making Yangyang laugh but Hendery slapped the back of his head, telling him to control himself.

They sat back down in the waiting room and talked for a while, all reassured that you are okay.

« So... you and y/n huh?! » the youngest said holding in his laugh as he earned a glare from Xiaojun...

« Yep!! That's what I meant to tell you guys earlier... »

« Yea we figured... » Hendery said looking down on the floor which made Xiaojun lift an eyebrow but didn't think much of it

Hendery's POV

I cared about y/n...

She's my friend...

When I got Yangyang's call, I couldn't believe it...On our way to the hospital, I prayed, hoping nothing bad happened to her. Once we arrived there, I hated it... I hated living under the stress of knowing if she's doing well or not... I felt so relieved when I found out she was okay...

But what I think broke me the most... was finding out Xiaojun and y/n were together...

End of Hendery's POV

A few minutes(almost hours) later, the doctor said that y/n was now able to leave the hospital.

Kun drove everybody home, y/n and Xiaojun holding hands in the back seat, as Yangyang is third wheeling next to them and Hendery sitting in the passenger seat...

Once they arrived home, they didn't have to say anything since Winwin, Lucas and Ten were waiting in front of the door, waiting for them to come home to see how y/n is doing. So... as soon as they walked in, they saw Xiaojun and y/n holding hands which made them realise...

"YES!! FINALLY WOOHOOOO!!!" Ten yelled after he had a smirk on his face when he saw the both of them holding hands knowing the meaning behind it.

Meanwhile, Lucas and Winwin are speechless and that's when the two love birds decided to explain everything from zero. So yes they found out that they knew each other for a few months now and that includes when they ate together... They pretty much knew every single detail every since day one as the two explained literally everything.

Everyone was happy for them, Xiaojun and y/n happier than ever, except... our little friend Hendery...

He still smiled in front of the others so they wouldn't think there's something wrong but inside... he was falling apart

A month later...

Xiaojun and y/n were happy together and y/n started to hang out more often at Dejun's place. The thing is... that irritated Hendery but he knew he had to live with it until...

Y/n and Xiaojun are now cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. Hendery watching from afar, sitting on of the dining room chairs...

"Dery... you okay??" Kun-ge, sitting on the other side of the table, cutting apples, while Ten is on the floor from fainting after seeing fruits, asks.

*sigh* "y-yea I'm fine hyung..."

"Mkay..." the eldest says not truly believing him.

Later, Kun leaves the table picking up Ten and leaving to get some stuff from the convenience store. Yangyang, Winwin and Lucas were out which meant that it was now only Xiaojun, Y/n and Hendery...

Y/n and Xiaojun were enjoying their moment together while Hendery couldn't stand this anymore. They were about to kiss again until...

"WHA- HENDERY!!!" Hendery sat in between the two.

"Let's watch the movie shall we?!!"

Dejun and y/n tried to be closer to each other but Hendery was stopping them from doing so. After a few minutes, it got on Xiaojun's nerves...

"OKAY HENDERY WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Xiao said as he got up from the couch.

"Nothing!"

"THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP SEPERATING US?"

...

"HELLO??! ANSWER ME"

"WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING US BE NEXT TO EACH OTHER?!"

...

"HENDERY ANSWER ME FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??"

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?!" Hendery finally spoke.

"YES"

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU"

The End...

Well that was a plot twist..

I hope you enjoyed it!! It was my first story so please be nice and comprehensive!

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!!!

💚💚💚