N I N E

You and Xiaojun have been walking for a few minutes now... Xiaojun was less scared now that you guys were around your neighborhood so someone spotting you two would be unexpected.

Everything was going well until...

« Xiaojun?? »

« T-ten!! W-what are you doing here?!! »
Oh no... another one of Xiaojun's brothers saw you two.. but this time, you were together... holding hands...

« Uhh it doesn't matter what I'm doing here what matters is who is THAT?! » Ten said with a smirk on his face as he raised his eyebrow at you.

« Oh uhh.. this is y/n. Y/n this is Ten, Ten this is y/n »

« Nice to meet you y/n! » ten said as you both shaked hands.

« and she's... an old friend from kindergarten »

There he goes with his kindergarten lie again...,you thought to yourself.

« Pff! Yea right »

« What's wrong? »

« I don't think ''old kindergarten friends'' hold hands like that... » says Ten pointing to your intertwined hands.

You both blushed and immediately separated your hands.

« So?? Anything you'd like to tell me mister Xiao Dejun... » he said with a big smirk on his face.

Xiaojun didn't know what to say... neither did you. Ten just stared at the both of you waiting for one to speak up. Since no one did he started assuming his own things.

« Okay then! Imma just say y'all are dating » he said as he passed in between the both of you with a smirk still on his face.

You and Xiaojun both screamed hoping he would stop.

« NO!! » you both yelled

Ten turned back to face the both of you

« Anything to say then?... » Says Ten, still smirking

You both look at each other and knew that you already got caught so there was no point in lying.

« Just PLEASE don't say anything to the others.. ESPECIALLY Yangyang » Xiaojun said practically begging Ten

« Fine! But y'all gotta give me updates » he smirked again but this time! he also winked

Ten left his own way as you and Xiaojun continued to walk as you held hands again.

The sun was setting and before you two went back home, Xiaojun decided to take you somewhere. The view was amazing (not as amazing as him 😏).

It was obviously night time now so Xiaojun took you home

It was obviously night time now so Xiaojun took you home. You said your goodbyes to each other.

« Today was fun!! » you said

« I'm glad you liked it!» you were both a blushing mess

You guys didn't know how to end the day so you simply gave each other a hug. But that hug meant a lot to you two. You didn't want to let go of each other as you were warm in each other's embrace.

You both finally let go and said goodbye for good this time.

After you did your night routine, you got all cozy in bed. You couldn't stop thinking about this day spent with Xiaojun... you really enjoyed it

Xiaojun

Sweet dreams y/n!!

Goodnight Xiaojun!!

You then went off to sleep...

You continued your days as usual, on weekdays you went to work with Hendery and on weekends you tried to see Xiaojun more.

It was now almost the end of summer which meant university. You weren't so hyped to go to school since you enjoyed the summer time but you had no other choice.

Over the summer, you got really closer to Xiaojun, so right now you two are pretty close.

It was your last days of summer before school starts so you tried your best to cherish them before having to go to school early everyday. You absolutely HATE school with a passion.