F I F T H T E E N

The next day...

Back to y/n's POV

I woke up with yesterday's night in my head.

Did we really kiss? I kept thinking...

You checked your phone to see that Xiaojun had texted you

Xiaojun

I hope you slept well! :)

Yes I did thank you!!
I was thinking about last night...
What are we now??

Well... what do you want us to be??

I don't know...

Do you feel ready??
I don't wanna rush you...
Do you hate the idea or?

N- no!!
I love the thought of the two of us being together
15 minutes later
Xiaojun??
Where did you go??
Helloooo???

Sorry!!!
I had to do something but now I'm back..
Well then... what are we waiting for??

At this exact moment you heard a knock on your door ...

Wait a sec...
Someone just knocked hold on!

You opened the door to find to your surprise...

« I wanted to do it person so... » There he was, standing there, with flowers in his hands as well as a ring. It was like he has been waiting for this moment his entire life.

« Y/n... »
« Will you be mine??! »

« Of course I will!!! » you happily answered

« YAY!! »

You both hugged, feeling each other's warmness in your embraces.

« Here! This is for you... » he handed the flowers and the ring to you

« Awww!! Thank you Xiaojun » his actions made you a blushing mess
« What's with the ring?? »

« I have a matching one... that way people will know you're mine » he said as he tried to hide his face now turning red...

« Omg!! Xiaojun that's so cute!! Thank you... » you whispered in his ear that last part.

« But how did you get here so fast?? And got all of those »

« Well umm... funny story actually » he chuckled but explained once he saw how confused you were...

« So the flowers...well a man was selling them in front of my place so that was a great coincidence!! But the ring...I-... I had already bought it... » he said while scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

« Wha- You've already had this planned?? »

« Yes... you know... whenever we first met I always felt like there was something in you... and the more times we spent together well... I started thinking about how would I confess since I started realizing how strong my feelings were for you... so I bought the ring and kept it until we were together... which is now!! »

« Oh wow... » you were left speechless but awwed at how cute he was thinking about everything before-hand.

« But wait- »
« What about the others?? »
« When are we gonna tell them?? »
« Are you planning on doing so?? »

« Okok!! First, calm downnn »
« And second... »
« I don't know... what do you think?? »

« Well it is gonna be complicated since you'll have to basically explain to them that we've known each other for a few months now and who knows how are they gonna take it... »
« But again... »
« If you're ready, then do it »
« Im fine with that »

« I'll think about it... »

After you and Xiaojun talked  for a little while, it was time for you to get ready for school...

« I wish I could stay but I have school!! And I can't miss the bus so I have to hurry »

« Don't worry about it!! I'll drive you ;) » he said as he gave you the most innocent smile.

« Thank you!! » you still felt shy at the two of you dating but went for it and gave him a small peck on the lips which made both of your faces burn.

You let Xiaojun in as he waited for you to finish getting ready. You got dressed, did your hair and makeup, ate breakfast which you offered some to Xiaojun...

« No its okay I already ate. But thank you tho!»

Once you finished you then both headed outside of the building to go in Xiao's car.

Again, like the gentleman he is, he opened the door for you and let you get in comfortably.

The car ride was fun until you both realized something...

Yangyang.

« Uhh... I'll have to drop you off in street right in front so you'll have just a little bit of walking to do. Is that okay for you?? »

« Yea »

He proceeded to do so. Little did he know, he was going to regret doing that...