T H R E E

Back to y/n's POV

It started to get cold at Xiaojun's place... and immediately when I thought that, Dejun placed a warm blanket over us.

"Thanks" I said with a smile as I got closer to him trying to feel more warm but not touching him.

A smirk formed Xiaojun's lips once you started moving closer to him . He was actually liking the idea of you two being closer. Even though you only knew each other for a few hours, it still felt like you knew him since forever.

You started getting tired since you've had a pretty exhausting day. But without noticing, you fell asleep on Xiaojun's shoulder. Man that boy was so happy! He didn't move to make sure you wouldn't wake up and eventually, he fell asleep too.

Now, you may be wondering what's going to happen if they're both asleep and the others come back suddenly. Well the good thing was that the first one to come back home was
Kun-ge...

He opened the door and closed it behind him. He then went to the living room only to find a sleepy Xiaojun with a even more sleepy y/n. Kun knew what was up but since he was the big brother, he wasn't going to let the others know as he knew that was probably what Xiaojun wanted. He was going to keep it between you three...

Eventually, Kun knew that Xiao had to wake up now before the others come back too or else...

The older didn't want to wake the youngest up but he had to.

"Xiaojun?"

"Xiaojun??!!!"

"XIAOJUN!" Kun yelled.

The sudden yelling made you both wake up.

"KUN-GE?!!" "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Xiaojun seem to be panicking and we all know why.

"Don't worry bro... I won't tell them I promise"

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Kun and you are...?" Kun said that while his eyes kept going back and fourth to you and Dejun's eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Hi I'm y/n" you both shaked hands

"Nice to meet you y/n! I would love to talk with you more but for your own sake, including Xiaojun's, you sadly gotta go..."

You understood that Xiaojun didn't want his brothers knowing about you yet. So you got up said goodbye to the boys  and headed to the door, that's when Xiaojun's voice stopped you.

"WAIT!" "M-May I have your number... please?!"

You blushed at the boy's question and accepted to give him your phone number. You guys can now stay in contact. You waved the two boys goodbye and this time you actually left the place.

Xiaojun's POV

"So... who was that?" Kun asked with a smirk, again.

"Oh it's just someone I met today..."

"And-" the oldest got cut off by the sudden chaos that entered the place.

"WE'RE BACKKK" A tall, black haired guy named Hendery yelled.

Xiaojun and Kun exchanged glares knowing not to say anything. You were really nervous at the thought of the boys maybe finding something strange going on but you and
Kun-ge got this under control.

"It'll be our little secret" you whispered to the eldest, making sure no one else heard.

It was getting pretty late so you all decided to go to bed.

You sleep in the same room as Kun... but also Yangyang, the one you feared the most of finding out because you know he will keep teasing you about it.

You and Kun made sure to never talk about this when the others are around so you guys should be safe...