“No worries.” I said, putting money in front of her, which she pushed back towards me not accepting it.

“No way this is my treat, you go dinner last time.” She smiled. Since I had no other choice I put the money back in my wallet and drank.

“What have you been up to?” I asked, placing my drink back down on the table.

“Not much just been working quite alot which is keeping me busy what about you?”  I shrugged my shoulders before answering her question.

“Same old stuff hanging with the boys and the girls at the house.” She nodded her head and drank more of her coffee.  “They seem great.”

“You should come meet them.”  I exclaimed. It was about the right time that she should meet everyone. Diamond froze for a second just staring straight at me as she held the coffee cup in her hands.

“You... you want me to meet them?” She stuttered.

“Yeah, of course. Why wouldn’t I?” I asked. She just shrugged her shoulders as she thought for a moment.

“I don’t know just thought that you wouldn’t want me meeting them.”

“I really want you to meet them, then you can hang out with the girls.” I smiled, she kinda needed someone to hang with she always seemed to be working but who works for that long anyway?

“Sure.” She smiled, nodding her head in agreement.

“Great.” I smirked, finishing off the last drop of coffee.

Lydon’s pov

“So what now?” Diamond asked, as she placed mum phone on the bed after reading Jack’s message. I shrugged, laying on my back throwing the purple fluffy cushion up and down.  Apparently he was going to get back to us within the next few days because he was going to need a few days to get everything right about her so nothing would end bad... except  broken nose when I punch her in the face for being a little-

“Hey girls come down here!” Calum shouted. Diamond and I both got up and went downstairs to see what the fuss was all about what where we having a family meeting or something?

“What the hell is she doing here?” Diamond asked.

“Just be nice.” I mumbled, as we saw her standing  hugging the guys.

“No way in hell I’m being-”

“Hi, nice to meet you.”

“Hey!” Diamond smiled, hugging her. This must be the hardest I’ve ever forced myself to not laugh.

“Guys this is Diamond, Diamond with is Diamond and Lydon.” Michael introduced.

“Ooo, I’ll be Di.” She said excitedly.

“She can be Di, you’re diamond.” I said, venom oozing out of my mouth which she didn’t seem to notice but Michael did. He was mouthing don’t will shaking her head as his eyes looks angry. Fine if I have to be somewhat nice to her face then fine, I’ll just fake everything when I really just want to punch her in the face. When she wasn’t looking I rolled my eyes and suck my finger up at him before giving Diamond a smile when she looked.

“Well we are going outside.” I told her while walking away with Di next to me.

“Mind if I join you guys? Just so I’m not the only girl in there?” Diamond asked, poking her head out the door to where Di and I were relaxing on the table. No, no, no, no, no my brain chanted.

“Sure.” I said, mentally bashing myself why didn’t my mouth stop itself.

“Wait, we were supposed to go somewhere remember?” Di said, bringing me out of having to talk to this animal.

“Oh yeah.” I said, going along with it.  “Sorry but we have to go.” I told her following Di inside.

“Where are you two going?” Calum asked, as Diamond went back to Michael to sit down.

“We’re going out somewhere.” Di told them.

“Then why don’t you bring Diamond come with you so she has girls to talk to.” Michael  suggested.  Trust me we tried to get out of it but this was Michael we were talking about and there was no way  to say no to him.

“Oh wait, no petrol.” I lied to Di.

“Well there goes that.” Di breathed heavily.   Now what are we gonna do? Hopefully Jack isn’t going to take too long to get this stupid hacking finished.  Guess we just had to fake being the nice person and just deal with her until then.