34

Jeongin was bored so he decided to organise a meeting with his best friends and their boyfriends or girlfriends. He called, Felix, Jisung and  Seungmin. Also, he didn't forget about his boyfriend who was easy to convince.

   As usual, when Hyunjin was done with his work, they are together at the older house playing with Kkami. But more Hyunjin ends up just staring at the younger and his perfect smile and his beautiful body, cute laugh and pretty face. He adores everything about him.

(The meeting day)

  "Calm down baby, everything will be fine." Hyunjin said at his nervous Jeongin.

  They arrived 10 minutes before the actual time and that's why they are the firsts. Nor 5 minutes after, Seungmin and BangChan and Seungmin has a  small bouquet of roses.

   "Hi~" Seungmin said with joy.

   "Minnie hyung hi, Minnie's boyfriend hyung hi." Jeongin said happy.

   "My name is Christopher. You can call me Chan or Chris.."

    "Come and sit down. You can order if you want."

  The pair sat down waiting for waiter to come. A young beautiful girl came.

   " Hello, welcome here. What would you like to order?"she asked.

Before Seungmin could say  anything, Felix and Changbin walked in.

  "Oi Felix, come here bro!" Chan screamed with an Australian accent, capturing everyone's attention.

    Right behind them are Jisung and Minho acting like a married couple. 

   "We are sorry for our friend." Seungmin said pointing at Chan. He interlocked their hands under the table.

   " Don't worry, it's okay."

   Felix, Changbin, Jisung and Minho came to the table where the others are and everyone ordered something.

  "Thank you guys for coming and it's nice to meet you Minho hyung, Changbin hyung and Chan hyung.

   "Hyunjin was right, he is more sweeter than we could ever imagine." Minho says making the youngest to blush.

  "I told you. My boyfriend is the cutest person alive!" Hyunjin took his boyfriend's hands and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

End

A/N soo, thank you so much for everything. I know it's not something wow.
Almost 1 k views? I can't believe it.
And um, if you like Changlix you can check my new book👉👈
Love you all and thank you again for everything!❤