27

Next day came with a super happy Jeongin.  When he opened his eyes, first thing was chatting with his boyfriend. What could be better than that?

   "Good morning to the best parents!" mr and mrs Yang looked at him unsure about his words.

   "Tell me, what did you do this time?"  his father asked as a joke.

   "What do you mean? I didn't do anything. I just started my day joyfully."

   "I don't recognise you, but I am glad to see you happy." his mother said before getting up and leave the room.

   He sent a message to Hyunjin, he replied immediately. Jeongin couldn't help but smile at the phone screen and Hyunjin's behaviour.

    "Jeongin, come here and eat."

  "Cuming- I mean coming." mr Yang is laughing hard. Who wouldn't?

   "Watch your mouth kid." Jeongin was embarrassed about what he said earlier.

  "I am sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

    After he ate his breakfast, Yang family has decided to relax on the couch. His mother is scrolling on Instagram, his father is reading some news and he is talking to Jisung.

    "This boy..." said the woman. Her curious son looked at her phone, immediately blushing because it was a new photo of Hyunjin.

   "Mom, since when are you one of his fans?"

   "Next week on Sunday will be 10 months since I follow this cutie."

   That information surprised the boys. Well, it's a plus that his mom already likes Hyunjin, no?