25

(Credit for the fanart L3VANT3R

     "Innie" the older started the conversation getting the other's attention. "I know it's our date and first time we meet but fuck it I love you."

    "I love you too, Jinnie."

     "Do  you give me permission to call my self yours?"

    "Yes" Jeongin said with tears in his eyes because his boyfriend is romantic.

    Hyunjin held Jeongin's waist getting closer to him until their lips touched. Slowly moving together into a soft kiss, nothing more, nothing less, just pure love.

    Both are a blushing mess, more Jeongin to be honest and he hugged Hyunjin still sitting on his lap.

   "You are so cute. Thank you for being here with me." Jeongin blushed even more hearing those words.

    "You don't have to thank me." He looked at his phone and when he saw the time, he panicked. "Hyung, I  need to be at home right now."

   "Why?"

   "My parents said to be at home by eleven."

    "Is it that bad?"

   "Hope not...They didn't call me so I think it will be okay."

   They went into Hyunjin's car without talking but holding hands. After a short time they arrived where Jeongin lives.

   "Thank you, hyung." With that, Hyunjin gave a short kiss to Jeongin who was leaving.

   "I love him." He said out loud smiling.

A/N guys, I am NOT okay kajagahansbs 
I cried my eyes out and I am still crying
THE HASHTAG  CHANGLIX  AKANSHAKNSBSSBBSBS😭😳😭😳😭😳😭😳😭😭😳

A/N guys, I am NOT okay kajagahansbs  I cried my eyes out and I am still crying THE HASHTAG  CHANGLIX  AKANSHAKNSBSSBBSBS😭😳😭😳😭😳😭😳😭😭😳