32

"Hello, Mrs Yang and Mr Yang. I'm Hwang Hyunjin, your son's boyfriend." Hyunjin said politely holding Jeongin's hand feeling nervous.

    "How old are you, Hyunjin?"

   " I'm 25 years old, sir." Their faces went from joy to shock.

  "But our little baby is 18...are you sure about this?" as a parent, especially as a mom she is worried. But not because of the difference between them, because her son could get hurt.

  "Yes, ma'am. I love Jeongin more than everything. He is on my mind every second. It's almost like the first love, but this is stronger. Since I have met him my life changed in a good way. He is the reason why I smile."

  Mrs Yang and Jeongin both melted. This situation reminds her about she and her husband when they were younger.

   "And I love him too. And please accept us because I fell deep for him."

   "Please, take care of my baby, okay? I trust you and if anything happens you can always talk to us."

   "Uhm, Hyunjin. What will your company says about Jeongin and you?"

  "Ms, I don't care. I can lose my job and I wouldn't care. But I think they'll be okay because there is a friend of mine who's also into a relationship with a guy."

   "Don't hurt him, okay?"

   "Yes, sir!"

    "You either, Jeongin."

   "Yes, dad."

      The boys went to Jeongin's room happier than ever. Who thought that his parents will be okay with them?  Hyunjin hugged the younger really tight, and Jeongin wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

   "Jeongin, I love you. I love so much."

   "I love you too."