Chapter 11

After the conversation with his rowdy, he felt like he got some extra energy in him. He called his friend and got the car to his home.
Just then his mum called and updated her about what happened the previous evening. He told her that Sivaangi's parents are happy about this relationship.

Ashwin's mother' name : Vimala Lakshmikanthan
Father : Lakshmikanthan

AK : amma nan Sivaangi ya kootitu varlam nu iruken veetuku.
Vimala : kandippa kootitu va pa. Enaku avala nerla pakanum pola iruku.
AK : laughs Appa okay thane? Avaru perusa edhuvum solala.
Vimala : unga Appa edhuvum sola mataaru nu unaku theriyum la. Avaruku andha ponna romba pudikum. Epovumey phone la cook with comali than paathutu irukaru. Unga akka vum vara ooruku next week, Unkita sola sona.
AK : apdiya? Enkita solave ila ava. Seri nan ava kita pesaren.
Vimala : seri pa, apurum pesaren. Take care bye.
AK : seri amma. Bye

After the call with his mum he notices a message from the producer of the independent song Kutty Pattas about a success party tonight along with Askumaaro team.

Ashwin was in cloud nine, it couldn't have been better! He already sketched the plan 😈.
He is going to take his rowdy to the party tonight just after picking her up. So he called Binny amma and got the permission for Sivaangi. But he wanted to keep it a surprise for his rowdy.

Sivaangi sends a text to Ashwin :
SK : Ashwiney iniki night success party itseems for askumaaro and kutty pattas teams. I won't be able to go 😔. Appa won't let me.
AK : laughs and oh no! I am planning to go. So I will meet you after shoot and will drop you home and then i will go for the party.
SK : no that's not fair Ashwiney! Ena vitutu ni epdi thaniya pova??
AK : hey ela edathukum ni kooda vara mudiyuma? If we were married then I can take you. But ipo ni unga Appa amma solradha than kekanum. I will meet you, drop you home safely and then go party tonight ! Okay got to go now, see you in a bit rowdy, love you di xoxo
SK : poda kd fellow 😤

Ashwin was thoroughly enjoying his rowdy being upset. He carries on with his daily routine.

It was around 9pm and he received a call from his rowdy.
SK : hello Ashwiney
AK : sollu ma
SK : another 30 mins la packup. So plan and come.
AK : ok ma.. nan anga reach ana odaney text panren. I will send you the car details seriya.
SK : ok ma..
AK : I can't wait to see you rowdy
SK : me too Ashwiney bye.

Ashwin quickly got ready and took his friends car and reached the shooting spot in about 40 mins! Thanks to the Chennai traffic. He hoped he wasn't late.
He sends a message to Sivaangi saying
"I am waiting outside the super singer shooting set in the black bmw (car reg : TN37 5555)
SK replies "okay I'm coming in 5"

In about 5-8 mins his rowdy entered into the car. She shut the car door and turned around and Ashwin hugged her tight and whispered "I missed you so much and kissed on her forehead"
SK : I missed you too Ashwiney and pulled his cheeks.
AK : aahhh valikudhu ma. Vera? 😈😉
SK : Vera ena?
AK : ila afternoon pesumbodhu sonen la.. when we meet it's your turn nu.
SK : oh adhuva, ipo ena pananum?
AK : hello 2k kid, edho dialogue vita phone la.. varum dialogue thana ??
SK : haiyooo Ashwiney I am a 2k kid but I'm a girl. Enaku vekkama varudhu Ashwiney.
AK : smiles and says I like it when you blush rowdy. Okay let's go, you must be hungry la.
SK mind voice : oh so he didn't want the kiss? ☹️
SK : haan? Ama pasikudhu.. where are we going?
AK : The Leela Palace, Adayar
SK : what if we are spotted?
AK : adhu elam nan pesiten. We have a private lounge booked for dinner 😉
SK : wow ni therita Ashwiney and claps her hand ..
AK : elam unala than ma and winks at her.
AK : btw unkita onnu solanum.
SK : ena ?
AK : even you are coming for the success party tonight !
SK : what? Nejamava? Epdi? Nan amma kita kekavey iliye
AK : ni kekala ana nan ketuten. As soon as I got to know about the success party for both the songs, I called amma and asked for your permission. So party mudinju I will drop you off home.
SK : omg this is so so cool! Honestly ni ivalo plan pani panuva nan edhirpakala. Omg I'm so excited. I've never been to such parties. Oh no my dress? Is this good enough?
AK : hey hey relax ma. Ni avalo azhaga iruka. Una patha santhoshathla nan sola marandhuten. Simple and classy with minimal makeup just the way I like it rowdy.
SK : ashwiney you are the best da! Ashwin the handsome, Ashwin the hero, Ashwin the mass ey!!
AK : aiyoo arambichutaley... hahaha enakum idhu than first experience to go to a party with a girl, not any girl, MY GIRL!
SK : and I'm excited to go with MY ASHWIN!

They reach the hotel and head towards the private dinner lounge. The food was served and both of them enjoyed the food. Ashwin informed Sivaangi about what his mother told this morning and that they can't wait to meet her in person.

Soon the others joined Ashwin and Sivaangi. The producer, the music directors of both the songs had arrived too. And the party began!

Some girl fan sneaked into the party and spotted Ashwin. She went straight to him and screamed in joy and asked for a dance. The security boys rushed to the spot and tried to move her away but Ashwin said "no please don't do that. Let's click a selfie!"
The girl was over the moon and took a selfie holding AK's hands.

Somebody in the party was fuming and we all know who could that be! Now she deliberately ignored Ashwin and was talking to all the other guests. Ashwin was watching all this and he understood his rowdy is annoyed. The girl fan after the selfie was taken was escorted out of the party area.

Sivaangi was on the dance floor dancing and Ashwin quietly joined her. She paid no heed to him, gave a glare and moved to the other side of the dance floor.
That was it for Ashwin!

He went straight to Sivaangi and held her hands and took her to a secluded spot.
AK : ena achu unaku? Edhuku ipdi behave panra?
SK : nan behave panrena? Ena oru politeness, evalo santhosham andha ponnu kooda... nan poren, nan veetuku poren ....
AK : loosa di ni? Andha ponnu um neeyum onna? Ni than ipdi pesariya? She is a fan and saw me and got excited so asked for a dance. Nan than avoid paniten la. I want to dance with you di not my fan!
SK : looking at him with puppy eyes ..
AK : I got permission from amma! Edhuku Nan permission kekanum? Unkooda time spend panna! Let's not spoil this moment ma. Our first dance officially! Come one
SK : sorriwwweee konjam overa react paniten la.
AK : konjam ila neraya hahaha
SK : enoda fan varatum Indha marri apo pakaren ni epdi react panra nu
AK : nan una marra orama poi ukara maten. Vandhu nachunu una kootitu poiduven! 😂😂😂 kelambu kaathu varatum soluven avan kita!
SK : ahaan ! 😲
AK : okay come, enough of talking...

He holds her hand tightly and takes her to the dance floor. As soon as the reached the DJ cleverly changed the song to some romantic number !

Author note : Ashaangi shippers everywhere ! Arumai arumai 😂😂

Ashwin didn't care what others would think of this dance! Somehow he was craving for this moment and he didn't want to spoil it. He held her waist gently and danced. Both kept looking into each other's eyes! He slowly bends down and says "hey andha kalabha kadhala song softaa paadu please"

Sivaangi slowly sang the song and both of them grooved to the music! Sivaangi's hair was falling on the face and Ashwin gently moved it away.
AK " your sparkly eyes are so attractive rowdy, I want to kiss them now"
SK : she gently closed her eyes in approval
Ashwin slowly moved to a spot where they can't be noticed while dancing and kissed her eyes!
AK "unoda eyes does magic to me! I sometimes can't look into your eyes, they trigger my emotions"
SK : Vera ena pudikum
AK : unoda dimples. Unaku ?
SK : I like your long slender fingers and most importantly andha kazhuthla irukara maccham! She hides herself on his chest saying it!
AK : you can do whatever you want with the machham! I'm just saying, you know 😈😈😈

AK rocked ! SK and readers shocked !! 😂😂

Okay done with this update ! Sorry for any errors, I didn't proof read it! Rotten eggs tomatoes all are welcome. And to all the Ashaangi fans out there, stay strong, we are going to get so many negative comments and trolls, don't pay attention to all that! AK has already won a million of hearts, wining the title is not a big thing! He has proved already! Lots of love to all of you ! ASHAANGI FANS DAW 🔥🔥🔥🔥🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻 Mass panrom guys ! Xx