➪26 - 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hmm." you hummed not giving him a single glance

"Come onnn! I'm being kind here!" he pulled you up

"And by the way, did you know already? We are going out now! Your advice worked! Thank you so much!" He hugged you suddenly

"Oh-" You feel shocked at his action but them softened when you notice him genuinely happy.

You didn't want it to ruin it, a bit of you is happy that he is happy but the rest was hurt and regrets. Well, you must be happy for him.

Atleast he is happy, yeah?

You tried to cheered your self a bit atleast but still it really hurts and you can't do anything about it. It happened now, all you can do is forget about your feelings. Well it is a matter of time right? Then the stupid feelings will eventually go away then you'll get over with it.

You pulled away, feeling flustered yet somehow still not feeling well.

"Save that for later, now let's go and make a poster." you walked off leaving him from behind

"Eh? What's with her?" Kuroo mumbled

She really seemed off...

He eyed you until you slam the door shut, he followed after, it intrigued him that it was unusual for you to act like that for him since he was used to your teasing, bickering and insults. He fell intrigued about something at you nonetheless he shook it off and thought that you might just having a bad day. Well people have worst days so it's just normal.

You walked off and sat spotted your group mates sitting outside where the other groups are already gathered and started their posters.

"We have the materials already." Yaku waves the the material on his hands in the air to show it

"Oh yeah, now let's start."

"What did they say about the concept again?" Lev asked

"I thought you were listening! I told you you should listen carefully so me and Yaku will get the materials." Yumi pouted and crossed her arms

"Sorry, I was watching Kenma play." he rubs his neck

"Oi Kenma stop playing already." Kuroo scolds, trying to snatch Kenma's psp

"Wait." he moves his psp away, his eyes still glued on the screen

Kuroo sighs, knowing Kenma will never give his psp anyways.

After a long long discussion of what to make, you all ended up following Kenma and Yaku's ideas. It was the best afterall not like Lev the said they should drawing a cats in a pumpkin, all of you thought it was a stupid idea and Lev felt a little bit hurt but soon just got over with it since he also realizes it was really stupid.

It seemed that your group was the last to finish, you let out a huge sigh, the paints are all over your face and clothes following the others except Kenma who had the least.

The two love birds was all over lovey during during the session, it made you pissed off and annoyed. You thought they should get a place to flirt not infront of you yet you stayed calm.