Fukurodani

Day went by without any troubles. Karasuno spent most of the time practicing in one of small gyms, that they got all to themselves. It wasn't as good as playing an actual match, but they had to follow the schedule. Boys played a couple of sets, trying new moves and polishing old ones, waiting for Fukurodani's team to arrive. And they eventually did, greeting everyone with excuses and tired smiles. While boys finished their practices, coaches agreed on giving all teams free time in the evening, so they could get used to each other.

And it turned out to be a better idea than they thought it'll be. Teams got along pretty well and soon mixed up in rooms and hallways, having friendly chitchats. Hinata, as soon as practice finished, ran off to find Bokuto. Boy stopped right in front of Fukurodani's ace with a big toothy smile, in the middle of the hallway. He immediately washed him with a wave of endless questions and admiration, which of course Bokuto took with a great enthusiasm. Loud chatter faded only when both of them used up their energy on over-exasperated flow of emotions.

Boys would like to talk even more, but Akaashi walked walked into the hallway, calling Bokuto over. He had to head into cafeteria, where captains were gathering together. Bokuto promised Hinata to talk more later, which put a bright smile on his face. They started to walk away with Bokuto whining about Akaashi disturbing their perfect vibe. "You'll talk a lot more soon," setter said, petting him on the head. He smiled at now calmed down but still offended ace and lead him through the hallway. "Such a kid," he mumbled, chuckling softly.

Hinata watched both of Fukurodani's players disappear around the corner and decided to spend the rest of the evening in Nekoma's room, talking with Kenma.

Daichi, accompanied by Sugawara, went to meet other captains as well, to have a small chat about tomorrow's schedule. They both wished for boys to behave in a decent way, at least for this hour, before they'll come back to tell the news. However something was telling Sugawara that they weren't going to be. And setter was right. Their discussion was disturbed by a loud laughter from the outside. It didn't took Sugawara long, to recognize this painfully familiar yelling. Tanaka ran into Yamamoto yet again. Captains laughed it off, no one expected it to get louder. Not until their company was joined by Nishinoya, with his new made friend Komi.

Daichi sighed deeply, covering his face with hands, "I see one practice wasn't enough for them." Sugawara chuckled, excusing two idiots. Lucky, no one seemed to be bothered, as every team has the loud ones. "Let them have fun for now," Kuroo smirked, "It's not only your teammates after all." Others nodded slightly and chuckled in agreement.

While everyone seemed to be getting along with other teams, Yamaguchi spent time with his boyfriend. They were slowly walking through a long hallway, leading to the team's room. Yamaguchi was telling Tsukishima about a new serve he wanted to try. It was hard to do, but boy thought about asking other setters for some advice and help during or after practices. Yamaguchi heard Tsukishima letting out a tired sigh, before mumbling something, but he was too occupied by his explanation, that didn't hear exact words. Boy only nodded with a smile and continued, "So I have to jump, but also keep the strength in my hand..." Yamaguchi drew countless lines in the air with his fingers, explaining every detail, "sounds complicated, but I'll try." He rubbed behind his neck and smiled to himself. A quiet laughter returned freckled boy back to reality. "So what do you think?" Yamaguchi lifted his head up to look at his boyfriend. However, quickly realized that he was walking alone. I guess my story was too boring for him after all... He chuckled with a tired sigh.

Yamaguchi looked around. Ennoshita stood beside the window, talking with someone he didn't see before. A good chat is just what I need now. Boy smiled at the thought of getting along with someone new and started going in their direction. "Can I join you?" Yamaguchi said softly with a light smile.

"Yamaguchi! Perfect timing," Ennoshita smiled and invited boy to come closer, "It's Tatsuki Washio from Fukurodani's team."

"Tadashi Yamaguchi, Karasuno's pinch server," he looked at Washio, bowing slightly, "It's nice to meet you!"

"Same here," the older boy smiled, "I'm Fukurodani's middle blocker." He bowed and engaged Yamaguchi into their dialogue.