I threw my keys onto the counter in the kitchen and motioned for Caleb to follow me to the kids room. "Mommy where's my wolf!" Zoey yelled running out of the last room in the hall. "He should be on your bed sweetie." I frowned walking into her room. "Wow." Caleb whispered behind me. The first word he's uttered.

Her room was a soft yellow with a small princess couch right next to the door. Two clear walls with pink flowers hid Zoey's large bed with a princess veil thing covering her bed. "Wolf is on the couch babe." I smiled handing her Wolf. She squealed and hugged him tightly to her chest. "I thought I lost him mommy!" She yelled wide-eyed. My laughter froze as I heard a deep alluring chuckle behind me.

"Mommy is that your Prince?" She asked staring discretely behind me. "I.. Mm... I'm not sure yet baby." I whispered wincing. He could hear everything. "Hey! Do you want to be my mommy's prince?" I blushed and quickly shushed her. "I would love to be her prince." He chucked getting to his knees in front of her.

His arms brushing against mine. Did he... did he say what I think he said. I felt hot and I knew I couldn't, wouldn't let him get to me. "Mommy."

"Yes baby." I replied snapping out of my daze to see her grinning at me. My eyes darted to Caleb's and I blushed. He was staring at me with so much ... love? "Can Prince read me a story?" She asked hopefully. "If its okay with him." I smiled softly.

"It's more than fine with me." He grinned swooping her off her feet. "Baby make sure to change and brush your teeth okay." She nodded quickly. "I'll be in to tuck you in later." I kissed her cheek and ignored the shocks that went through my body as my body made contact with his.

He's heartless.

He's cruel.

He's a child.

He used me.

He stomped on my heart.

He's .... he's ... he still has my heart.

I dashed out of that room as quick as I could. I don't love him. Its just that stupid bond.

'You love him'

'Shut up!' I growled taking a deep breath and blocking my wolf. One day ... one day back with my wolf and she kept pissing me off.

"Ready for bed Joey?" I asked walking into his room. I frowned as I saw him already laying in his car bed. "Joey?" He 'hmphed' and hid under his blankets.

"Baby what's wrong?" I whispered sitting on the floor next to his side. "You brought him inside." He whispered. Him? Who? "Caleb." He growled.

"Why don't you like him?" I asked as he uncovered his face. "He looks at you like he wants to eat you mommy." His chin quivered and he tried to cover his face again but I quickly pulled them back.

"He's not going to eat me." I laughed smoothing back his hair. "What does he want?" He pouted. I bit my lip and stared at his opened door. Should I tell him? No. I have to make sure Caleb won't hurt them. "He just wanted to say hi." I whispered leaning my forehead against his.

I started humming a song and before I knew it he was fast asleep. "I love you baby." I whispered kissing his forehead and tucking him in. I turned off his lights and left the room door slightly opened.

"Are you my dad?" Zoey whispered. I froze and leaned against the wall. "I... I'll tell you later, sweetheart." His voice whispered back to her. "You're coming back then?" She asked hopefully. "I hope I do."

"You will. My mommy likes you." She giggled. I smiled and shook my head.

"Zoe did you do what I said?" I smiled walking in. My heart skipped a beat at the view in front of me. Caleb was on her bed with her. His arm holding her to his chest protectively, while the other held her fairy tale book. It was truly a Kodak moment.