Illumi x Reader 18+ Lemon 🍋💦

Y/N POV:

I was at the second phase of the Hunter exam where we had to find pork to cook for Menchi.

But I had a crush on a participant in the exam named Illumi.

He was cute.

I decided to confess to him even tho I was nervous.

I said bye to Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio. They wished me luck.

I walked up to Illumi.

"Hey Illumi? I gotta tell you something."

"What is it?" he asked.

"I-I love you," I confessed.

He looked at me shocked, "You do?"

"Yes," I blushed.

"Wow. I love you too Y/N," he replied.

I was shocked, "You do?"

He nodded, "Yes."

I smiled, "I'm so glad I-Illumi."

He looked at me with dark eyes, "Y/N. I want you."

I blushed, "I-I want you too I-Ilumi."

"Ok then do you want to do it?"

"Yes Illumi."

He came closer to me and we started taking off eachother's clothes. He kissed me and put his thing in me. I moaned in pleasure and he cummed inside me. He pulled out and we kissed again before putting our clothes back on.

"Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes I do!" I smiled.

We hugged and kissed. Kurapika, Gon, Killua, Leorio and all the other participants came out from their hiding spot behind a tree a clapped for us.

We then continued the hunter exam. We all passed. After Illumi and I became hunters, we got married and had 10 kids. Killua was happy to be an uncle.

- The End -

A/N: My classmate was texting me about our science project the entire time I was writing this so it was kinda awkward lol. Tho I highkey simp for his voice over zoom because it's so perfect 😫 anyways hope you enjoyed! ♡♡

PS. this smut is a joke guys. i don't actually write this bad 😂 it's just a parody smut I wrote to cope with Uni stress 😔🤞 my usual chapters on Wattpad are 5000-9000 words with lots of detail.