Chapter 17: Darling Everything's On Fire

"What?!" I screeched, anger lacing my voice. How could they not tell me?! This is something big! They know about me, my story! How could they?!

"Before you get angry, head is out. We never meant to keep this from you, honestly. We planned to tell you eventually. We actually wanted to train you." Dylan said, sighing and trying to comfort me. I was ticked off that they kept such a thing from me. It was terrible.

I needed to go for a run, or something. This was very overwhelming. And training? I don't need training. My dad taught me everything I'd ever need.

"Look, this is really overwhelming and-"

"Well too bad princess. You're going to have to deal with it. Because we announce you as Luna in three hours. So you're going to have to suck it up." Damon interrupted me with his harsh words. He stood up off the bed and walked to our en suite, starting the shower and losing the door.

I sat on the bed in tears, my not comfort being Dylan with his arms wrapped around my waist. How could he be so inconsiderate of my feelings?

I broke down, sobbing into Dylan's arms. He gently lifted me off the bed bridal style, carrying me to another bathroom, just as large as our en suite.

"Come on, baby doll, let's get you cleaned up. We don't want you to be dirty for your ceremony." He said gently, turning the knob on the shower and testing the water before gently pulling me under.

Dylan set me on my feet and turned to grab the shampoo, pouring some in his hand while lathering my hair with it. Sobs wracked my body as Dylan gently massaged my scalp, making the shampoo foam in my hair.

Leaning back under the water, I let the shampoo run out of my hair before allowing Dylan to wash my body. I ran a razor over every part of my body while Dylan washed his hair. When I was finished, Dylan was rinsing the soap off of his body. He turned the knob on the shower and the water shut off, leaving me cold and wet.

Stepping out of the shower, Dylan wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and one around his waist before gently walking us into our room and to the closet. Damon was still in the bathroom, probably grooming his face.

I'm so pissed at him! I mean, I'm also upset with Dylan for not telling me but Damon made everything ten times worse. He didn't need to be an asshole about the whole thing!

Reaching to the back of my wardrobe, Dylan pulled out a ceremony dress. It had white lace quarter sleeves and a v neck line. It flowed down to my knees and had a simple brown leather belt around the waist.

Dylan handed me the dress off of the hanger before picking out white lace undergarments to match. He picked up some white wedge heels and handed those to me also.

"Here you go, baby doll. We specially ordered this for you for the ceremony. I'm going to put on my ceremony attire also. If you need help, let me know." I nodded before walking into the bedroom and setting the clothing on our bed. The bed was a mess from our earlier activities, and I made a mental note to change the sheets after I was done getting dressed.

Damon walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He glanced at me before averting his eyes and walking into the closet where Dylan was. I heard Dylan smack him and Damon let out a low growl before silence. Dylan was just as pissed at him as I was, obviously.

I towel dried myself before slipping into the undergarments and dress Dylan gave me. I left the heels by my bed for later. No sense in killing myself for longer than I needed to.

I walked over to my vanity, plugging in my straightening iron and sitting down in front of it. I decided to apply light makeup as I waited for my straightener to hear up.

I put mascara on my make my eyelashes pop with a little lip gloss to make my lips look pinker than usual. I checked my straightener and it was definitely hot!

I quickly ran it through my hair, having done this a million times. I'm so used to it. The whole time, I thought of ways Damon could make it up to me. I was beyond pissed at him and ready to wrap a scarf around his neck.

My boys walked out of the closet wearing nice jeans and button up black shirts with a few buttons undone. Their hair fell perfectly and I licked my lips at the sight. Hey! Even though I'm angry I can still check them out, right?

"Are you almost ready, baby doll? It's time we head to the pack house, the ceremony will start soon." Dylan asked gently, as if to not anger me. I stood up and curtly nodded, slipping into my heels before taking their arms as we walked out of the room and down the staircase.

We walked out of a door in the house that I've never seen before, and into what was the garage. Their was a beautiful red truck in there along with a their black convertible that I saw at my house the first day I met them.

Damon clambered into the driver seat of the truck while Dylan helped me into the front, having me sit in the set between them. He sat in the passengers seat and Damon started the truck.

Coming out of our little woods and into a town, I saw people moving about. My radar told me they were all werewolves. We drove a little more ways up a hill, and to a large house, bigger than Damon and Dylan's. I gasped at the sight. Damon put the truck in park and climbed out and Dylan did the same, helping me out.

We walked around the house to the back yard, where a stage was set up and being decorated. Chairs were being placed in rows by the men and the girls were placing white flowers and white ribbons about. The stage was beautifully decorated with white and beautiful lights hug down around it. It looked like a fairytale come alive.

"Damon, Dylan, you guys hit the jack pot with this beautiful sweety." A man said, coming up to Damon and Dylan. This man radiated green and was all fun and games.

Damon and Dylan growled and him and he put his hands up defensively. He smiled and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi beautiful, I'm Leo, their beta." He said, grinning. "And your name?" He asked. My boys growled at the beautiful part and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Julie, but you can call me Jules if you'd like." I said, firmly clasping his hand and shaking. His hand was warm and soft, nothing like my boys.

"Hey, alphas, the ceremony will start in five. Better get ready." He said, before turning. "See you around, Julie." Leo states before walking off in the direction of the pack setting up the chairs.

I turned to face my boys, getting ready to demand some answers from these two lunatics.

"What is this whole ceremony?" I asked in a no nonsense tone. I was fed up with their shit and done playing games. Damon sighed before answering my question.

"We will announce you as ours before biting into your marks, officially claiming you as Luna of the pack. Oh, and you're probably going to turn into a turned- on heated mess in front of everyone. But it's okay, it will only last for a second." He said, smirking at me a little. Dylan could barely hide his grin at the fact that I was going to turn into a mess because of them.

"Oh, and there will be a party held afterwards, which we won't be attending. We will be attending to your sexual needs at that time." Dylan said, using an equally arrogant time as Damon did.

I blushed before looking down. I was still mad at these prickholes but I let it go for now. People started to take their seats and Leo called us over to the stage to get this ceremony started.

"Good evening." Damon's voice boomed across the yard to the audience.

"Good evening Alphas." Everyone answered in sync. We were standing on the stage, facing the large crowd. Wow, their- our pack was huge!

"We have gathered you here today to introduce you to our mate, the Luna of our pack!" He says, using his Alpha tone.

Everyone cheered at the announcement, happy to see me. I smiled, loving that they loved me.

"Our mate, your Luna, Julie Grace Hampton!" They leaned their heads to my marks getting ready to insert their canines when a voice rang out.

"Congratulations, little sister."

Brandon.