9

THE WAIT
_______________________

The next morning, Dream and George set off to find new land far from here. Far from this world at least.

Portals started to make an appearance of finding new lands that are not from here. In this land, George and Dream will build a home. Sapnap will join later on and make a home for the Op-muffins. Badboyhalo will help move the Op-muffins into that new home. Away from sight.

(GBH POV)
Me, Op-Bottom, and Op-Panda are in the same room as Nightmare. He has been asleep for a day now, and it is kinda worrying for us.

The door burst open, and I stand up holding a sword at the person who entered. It was Nista.

"Is Nightmare okay?" She yelled a bit. She was out of breath, and I see Drista behind her.

"He is. Just sleeping. Come join." Op-Panda suggested. She sits on the ground beside his bed. I sit next to her, and Drista leaves to talk to someone. 

"Please wake up..." she holds his hand, and we look at her and sigh.

"He'll wake up," I said, and she looks at me.

"When?"

"Soon."

"Did you eat this morning?" Op-Bottom asked.

"No. I heard the news about my brother and ran here."

"Let's eat." Op-Panda gets up, and Op-bottom soon follows.

"No. Not until he wakes." She did not move.

"Guys, go without us. I'll make sure she eats. Don't worry." I said calmly. 

"Alright. Come get us when he wakes." Op-Panda says as they leave us.

"14 years... how have you both been?"  I asked.

"Fine. But Nightmare was making sure that me and Drista stay out of it."

"I see."

"You love him don't you?" She suddenly asked.

"What?" I got a little flustered at the sudden question.

"You heard me."

"... I am unsure. It has been 14 years. I did indeed miss him. We all have. But when I figure out those feelings. I'll tell you. Alright?"

"Alright."

Silence. It was nice, but it was also worrisome.

A few hours pass and it is noon.

(Nightmare's POV)

I slowly wake up, and I feel someone holding my hand. I look to see Nista, and Goodboyhalo at the right bedside.

"Oh, so you are now training to be like him?" GBH speaks smiling.

"Yea! I am working hard, Nightmare refuses the training at times but he lets me at least work on my athletics and sword welding."

"If he lets me, I'll give you a few pointers."

"Really!? That be amazing!"

'I'll only allow it as long as your safe." I spoke, and they both look at me shocked and surprised. 

"You're awake!" Nista hugs me, and I rub her back. "You jerk, how dare you get hurt like that!?"

"Sorry... I'll make sure it won't happen again."

"Good to see you Nightmare..." GBH spoke, and I look at him.

"Same... sorry about.."

"Don't worry about it. I and the other two talked and agree that you had every right to not come back. But now you're here. Oh umm.  Nista could you give me and your brother a few minutes. I have to tell him something."

"Yeah sure.." she gets up and leaves.

"So what is it?" I asked.

He sits on the bed, and I slowly sit up.

"Nightmare. This is for everyone's safety, Dream and George are going out to find new land for anyone we know. We are going to make sure that no one gets harm."

"Fine... we just have to wait.."