"Well I get that you, purple dinosaur!" Katsuki was running out of comebacks, how odd.

"Should we tell him? Pfft," the two where having a hard time containing themselves.

"No," Izuku howled while he began another font of laughter.

"Okay," (y/n) stopped giggling and then started up again.

"If you don't tell me, I'm gonna ruin your stuffed animals!" Katsuki threatens (y/n). "And for you Izuku, I'll rip all your uniforms to shreds!"

"What do we do, my big plush corgi can't get harmed in the attack!" (Y/n) began to panic while her brother did the same. "General McCorgins has been with me since mama Mitsuki and Mom picked him out for me!"

"Don't panic we just told him a lie!" Izuku shouted.

"You Just told him!" (Y/n) frowned and watched as Katsuki quickly got up and rushed into her room. "Ah he just made a move!"

Kirishima and Denki were Just watching this while munching on the steamy food. This was entertainment for them, even Shinso was enjoying today, but he always enjoyed the days, so it really makes no difference for him.

"I have the big, soft and oh so curly McCorgins." Katsuki hugged it close and went to the Knife drawer.

"It's General McCorgins, get it right!" (Y/n) shot up from her seat and tried to get closer to her stuffed animal only for a life to be pulled up to it's oh, so soft throat filled with stuffing.

"Who cares, he'll be dead soon," Katsuki places the Knife closer to the stuffed animal's soft fir.

"Ahh, Izuku we have to say!" She said looking at her brother as he watched in horror.

"What if he still does it?" Izuku stood up and held her back from making any attacks.

"Shinso," (y/n) whined in fear and looked at the man.

"Kitten, as much as I would love to be the knight in shining armor again, I'm afraid it would only end with General McCorgins with a slit in his throat" he was right.

"Our sister-in-law is Kirishima!" She shouted and waited for the stuffed animal to be back in her arms. She had her eyes closed and her arms healed out in front of her.

"That's it, you're dead!" Katsuki howled as he tried to contain the disgusting feeling that was beginning to stir in his stomach.

"It's only a joke, we swear!" (y/n) and Izuku clung to each other knowing that what happened earlier could happen again. "We meant now harm, just a few giggles on our part!"

"Well those giggles cost you your life!" Katsuki went to move forward but quickly stopped and clutched his stomach allowing the stuffed animal to be dropped.

The redhead who was enjoying this and munching on his food choked and went into a coughing fit, while Katsuki gagged.

"That's not it at all, but I'm flattered," Kirishima said, getting some air to his lungs. "It's more of a bro thing, like sup dude you're my best friend."

"You're not even my best friend," Katsuki said as he leaned in the sink in support and McCorgins laid safe on the ground. Shinso was so loving this, he was clutching his stomach laughing so hard at the two Midoriyas likening false statements at their 'sibling' just to make fun of him.

"He's safe, Izu!" (Y/n) said cuddling the dog. "He has to ya back beside Commander Dodge."

Commander Dodge was a big fluffy Shiba Inu, but trust me there was also a third one. Sargent Goldey, and golden retriever made by the same company as the other two delivered by the same people.