🦋믿음🦋

<TRUST>

D-DAY

Hwayoung, Soyoung, three royal concubines, Jo Hwajin, Queen Dowager and Grand Queen Dowager were sitting at the venue while the King entered. Queen Dowager and Grand Queen Dowager were debating because of the popcorn incident.

While Hwayoung started conversation with the three royal concubines, "Finally I get to meet you. Heard a lot about you from her highness"

"We also heard a lot about you Princess Hwayoung", Min concubine said.

"I heard that you have prepared a performance, is it worth watching?", Grand Queen Dowager said.

"Root for my performance, it will be great", Hwayoung replied.

The event started as The Royal guards were performing who were guided by Byeongin.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hwayoung

I was sweating a lot because I was nervous.

"Hwayoung-ah"

I turned around it was Yeongpyeong oraboni. He gave me a handkerchief for wiping my sweat.

"Oraboni, it's been awhile. I missed you"

"Oraboni too, uri dongseang", he patted on my head.

I turned towards my team as we did a group chant. Everyone seemed to be surprised at the performance because it was the very first time that the performers were singing and dancing at the same time. I joined the group at the back stage after the performance.

"You did great guys", I said.

Byeongin entered alongside Kim Hwan.

"You did well, my friend", Kim Hwan said.

"Thank you"

"You worked hard", Byeongin said.

"I'm envious, you have such a beautiful and kind wife", one of my dancers said.

"Hey, Stop it", I said as I lightly hit her arms.

"Of course I know that I'm lucky", Byeongin said as I blushed at the reply.

Other girls at the palace went for hunting. I was excluded since I was the daughter of the Royal family.

I was sitting beside Grand Queen Dowager as she made oraboni fight with Byeongin. Fight ended as oraboni won. I left my seat to meet Byeongin because something was wrong.

"Byeongin-ah", I walked towards him. He didn't even smiled at me.

"Did something happened?"

"Do you know? That the Queen was attacked at night "

"Hmm, I know"

"The King did that"

I was shocked.

How does he knows that?

"You knew that?"

"Huh, umm...I...do..... Sorry I didn't mean to keep it from you but-"

"What did you say? You knew that? And you didn't tell anyone because he is your brother", he shouted.

"About that, why don't you li-", I didn't get a chance to explain because he left in the middle.

Tears started to flood in my eyes.

I messed up...
He had hard time opening up to me.....
But he trusted me...
And I......
I ruined everything......
I'm soo stupid....

I tried to avoid attending all the events which I made possible except the last one. When the King prays for country's peace and harmony.

While oraboni was reading the vow a blast took place. It was so sudden.

"Oraboni", I shouted.

I ran towards him but Byeongin stopped me.

"Nooo......oraboni......", I shouted as I lost my balance and fell on the ground. I was crying my eyes out.

Oraboni.....
You are my family.....
You can't leave me alone.........

OST:
Can you hear my heart from moon lovers by Epik High (ft.Lee hi)