🦋나랑 혼인 하시겠어요🦋

<WILL YOU MARRY ME>

Hwayoung

Is this a dream?
No.......
This cannot be real!
Court lady Jung........

As soon as I entered my room I saw blood all over Lady Jung's body. I started to cry seeing her in such condition. I held her lifeless body as I hugged her.

She can't die!!
She was like a mother to me......
What did she do.....?
She doesn't deserve this......

My eyes felt on a paper.

'If you don't marry Kim Byeongin then every single person you are close will die one by one'

Marry.......

Kim Byeongin.......

Never..........

I rushed out of my room towards Kim Byeongin's place as I grabbed the paper.

How can he do that?

He doesn't even likes me?

I'll kill him........

I saw him near the lake with Kim Hwan. I ran towards him as I held his collar pulling him close to me.

"Why did you do that? I said why........?" I shouted totally ignoring the tears falling out of my eyes.

"Princess Hwayoung, what happened?", Kim Hwan asked.

I asked him to leave. It was not something he should get involved in.

"Lady Jung.....what did she do?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about......... Is a person's life not precious.... if she's not a noble......? How can you kill a person and....... call yourself Head of Department of Justice....."

I loosen my left hand from his collar as I showed him the letter.

"This..... I can't believe that I even liked a murderer. Lady Jung was like a mother to me and you took her life"

"I didn't do that", he hissed.

"What? How can I trust you? I don't even know you!"

"You are the one who liked me even if you don't remember anything. Can't you trust yourself?"

That's right.........

According to what I heard Hwayoung seems to be a nice person.
If she liked him then.......

"Can I trust you? ", I whispered.

He nodded.

He seemed sincere.

I gave him the letter.

"So, will you marry me?"

He didn't answered. I expected that but what happened next was beyond that. He cupped my face and kissed me. He broke the kiss and said, "Let's do that"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Byeongin

I can't believe I said that.

I pulled her into a hug trying to make her calm. But instead she started to cry harder then before. I patted on her head as she kept sobbing like a baby.

That's when I realised,

I want to protect this lady.

I will catch that person who did this to you.

I swear.

"Will this work?"

"Of course, Princess has a soft heart"

OST:
Meet again from The uncanny counter by Sejeong