Jin hyung:
What did Jimin do?
😳

Kook:
Stood baked on the bed!!
🥲

Jin hyung:
Baked? 😂

Kook:
naked* 😒

Jin hyung:
Wow, that's called progress.
😂
So did you guys do it?
😏

Kook:
Fighting? Yes
Fucking? No

Jin hyung:
My poor kookie.
😂
Why was he naked though?

Kook:
Because he was in my clothes earlier.
He was also angry with the fact that I brought him here without his permission.
😒

Jin hyung:
But didn't you say he found this place beautiful?
🤔

Kook:
He did, but changed his mind in a damn minute.
Fucking bipolar.
🥲

Jin hyung:
😂
On a serious note, he may be actually suffering from a psychological disorder.
I have a gut feeling.
😑
I have a friend who is a great psychologist.
Do you want me to give you his number?

Kook:
Yeah I guess.
That would be great help.

Jin hyung:
No problem kiddo.
Take care.
😘

Kook:
Thanks hyung.

Jin hyung:
Contact : Min Yoongi
Phone number: XXXXXXXXX

Jungkook looked at the new contact and saved it in his phone. He is surely going to call him later. For now he needs to make sure Jimin has covered himself.

Jungkook makes his way into his room and thankfully Jimin is wrapped into the white bed sheet, along with the blanket, with just his head peeking out. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at his cute husband.

"Now.. Didn't you say a few minutes ago that you find this place beautiful?" Jungkook asked gently, stroking Jimin's hair off his eyes.

Jimin huffed and glared at Jungkook, trying to look fierce but he just looked even more cute.
"Doesn't change the fact that you brought me here without my damn permission. And that is called kidnapping." He spat angrily through gritted teeth.

"Doesn't change the fact that you are my cute little husband, and this is kind of our honeymoon." Jungkook teased with a small smile.

"Doesn't change the fact that I didn't give you my consent to bring me here!" Jimin said again, not noticing Jungkook's face leaning closer to his.

"Doesn't change the fact that I want to kiss you so fucking bad right now." Jungkook said, looking deep into Jimin's eyes, who just now noticed how close their faces were and gulped, licking his lips, looking at Jungkook's lips and the tiny mole below them.

"Doesn't ch-change the fact that I won't l-let you..." Jimin mumbled, more like a whisper. He could feel Jungkook's breath on his own lips.

"Even if I really really want to?" Jungkook whispered back, their lips almost touching.

Jimin gulped," Even i-if you really r-really want to." He whispered weakly.

"Please?" Jungkook whispered, Jimin could literally feel Jungkook's lip on his bottom plump one.

Jimin couldn't say anything, but subconsciously closed his eyes, with a sigh.

"Please?" Jungkook whispered again, his lips already touching Jimin's and only Jimin knew how bad Jimin wanted to kiss him.

So, not having anymore control, Jimin kissed Jungkook instead and the older waisted no time in bringing the younger on his lap in a swift motion, kissing Jimin softly, yet passionately. Showing him how he actually cared for him, kissing him so gently, the same way he did the last time.

Once they pulled back, they both were panting heavily, with Jimin's eyes still closed, while Jungkook was looking at him with so much love.

"I love you." Jungkook said, without even a second thought.

Jimin opened his eyes, and looked into Jungkook's eyes, searching for any lies, but found just pure sincerity.
"Why?" The word left Jimin's mouth, before he could even realise it.

"Because there is something in you, which screams to come out. A part of you, which nobody knows, but I want to know. There is something so beautiful in you that, it pulls me towards you, a truth untold, screaming to be told, words unsaid, screaming to be said, feelings screaming to be felt, depth... your eyes are so deep, that I feel I might drown in them, but trust me, I don't mind, I don't mind losing myself, as long as, it's you I am finding."
Jungkook said, every word coming straight from his heart.

Jimin's eyes watered and his bottom lip trembled, before he hugged Jungkook tightly, crying quietly in the crook of the older's neck. He doesn't know what is happening to him lately, he is so confused himself. But the words Jungkook said, it was as if, these were the words he craved to hear for so long, without even knowing himself. Nobody ever told him this, but Jungkook did. And for the very first time he is feeling something, he has never felt before. Loved. And he promises himself, that he'll try his best to know himself, with whatever it takes, now it feels like, he just wants Jungkook by his side, and all is going to be okay.

_________________________________________

Feedback?