cheerleading & mischief

Start bij het begin

"i told you it was dangerous." ,she ignored draco.

"you should be thankful i saved your life."

"i would be thankful if you just let me die at the forest."

"what the hell is your problem? i helped you , you must be happy i saved your ass , you're welcome." , she stayed quiet and paced at the window. "whether you liked it or not , i will stay."

"whatever." , she muttered. draco fell asleep at the end of her bed while she was just looking at the black lake in the window. her insomnia attacks her at the moment and stayed awake the whole time. she slowly turned her head at the sleeping boy , a smile in her lips formed. aurora slapped her face and the smile dissapears.

"why am i fucking smiling , this is insane.." , her eyes were piqued again at him and this time , her eyes was stucked staring at draco.  she observed his pale skin and blonde hair , he was getting paler because the  moon light streak into him. she then noticed the innocence of his face , the gentle breeze that flows in his hair.  a minute later he opened his eyes and the two are staring at each other . aurora looked away and avoided him.

"uhhh.. d-do you need anything?"

"n-no."

"then what are you looking at?"

"nothing!"

"do you find me attractive , don't you."

"wh-what? no.. "

"do i make you nervous , nott?" , he smirked.

"no! i am not even afraid of you."

"ooh fiesty." , he giggled. "are you happy that i am in this situation , malfoy?"

"shut up."

"that is fucking pathetic."

"what are you cussing at? i literally did nothing to you." , he scoffed.

"you just laughed at me , draco." , he didn't say a word and look at the girl. "what are you looking at?"

"are you even aware of how beautiful you are?"

"stop joking around."

"no seriously ." , he stared with his blank face as his pupils are getting bigger.  "you are beautiful , aurora... if you just know." , he gave a little smile.

"d-do you think so?" , he laughed.

"don't flatter yourself. you are lucky that i complimented you."

"no thankyou." , he chuckled. the two slept at the hospital. aurora opened her eyes when the sunlight was streaking into it's face. the golden hue was sorrounding the entire room. some students are still asleep and draco decided to bring her into her room by helping her walk. he didn't say a word and let her sit into her bed.

"so.. thanks." , she smiled.

"actually , i really wanted to stay but i have to attend the class." , he the walked.

"malfoy." , he turned around.

"hmmm?" 

"can you please come here after the class?" , he stood there with no emotion showing in his face.

"i guess yes?" , she nod. draco left her into her room and went into the class. aurora was left in there and decided to grab a book into the table near her to pass the time. an hour later , draco went back holding some parchments and books. 

"we have assignments and... make sure to review for upcoming quizzes." 

"thankyou."

"I-I made you these .. i mean i made a copy of our asssignment and here's mine ,  you can copy it." , she crossed her brows. "why are you letting me copy?"