jachary ~ we could shotgun

imessage
10:22 p.m.

jack😠❣️
princess

jack😠❣️
baby

jack😠❣️
love

zach🖤
what happened

jack😠❣️
nuthin

zach🖤
what did you do

jack😠❣️
drugs

zach🖤
i see

zach🖤
which ones

jack😠❣️
weed

zach🖤
cool

jack😠❣️
wish u were there with me

jack😠❣️
we could shotgun

zach🖤
what

jack😠❣️

zach🖤oh

zach🖤
oh

zach🖤
that's kinda hot

jack😠❣️
wanna go out with me tmr

zach🖤
just us?

jack😠❣️
just us

zach🖤
ok yay :)

zach🖤
how should i dress

jack😠❣️
however u want

jack😠❣️
it's nothing fancy

jack😠❣️
i'll pick you up at 7

zach🖤
kk see u tmrw babe

zach🖤
nighttt

jack😠❣️
goodnight

the two boys walked in silence through the forest jack had brought them to. the older boy held a blanket in one hand, and zach's hand in the other.

"where are you taking me?" the brunet looked around warily. the sun was setting and the sky was beginning to darken.

"somewhere," jack answered vaguely, smiling when he saw a clearing at the edge of the woods.

the couple walked a few more steps before they reached an empty field.

"you took me on a date to a field?" zach furrowed his eyebrows.

"well, yeah," the slightly shorter boy answered. "but don't worry, we're gonna have a great time." he laid out the blanket and sat down on top, pulling zach down with him.

they sat and stared at each other for a minute. then jack pulled something out of his pocket.

"jack," the brunet scolded, rolling his eyes, "did you bring me out here to smoke with me?"

"guilty," he mumbled, lighting the joint.

zach sighed and laid back, watching his boyfriend smoke for a moment before he was pulled up and into his lap. he squeaked in surprise, making them both burst into a fit of giggles. the younger then held out his hand, making jack laugh again. "you're cute."

"what? i wanna try," he crossed his arms.

"oh no," jack shook his head, "it's too strong for you, love. you wouldn't be able to handle it."

"please," the boy begged, "i just wanna see what it's like."

jack looked at him for a moment, thinking. "okay."

"really?" zach perked up, excited as the other breathed in another mouthful of smoke.

jack nodded, pulling the boy on his lap in for a kiss and transferring the smoke into his mouth.

zach immediately pulled away, coughing the smoke out of his lungs harshly. "what the hell?"

"told you," jack shrugged, bringing the stick to his lips again.

"i wasn't ready," the brunet protested, "do it again."

the older sighed but did as he was told, taking a hit and locking lips with the boy in front of him. zach's nose scrunched at the feeling, but he breathed out successfully. the brunet giggled after.

"that was, like, ridiculously hot," jack smiled.

"you're, like, ridiculously hot," zach mocked, rolling off the boy and onto his back.

he watched the stars happily, letting jack shotgun with him occasionally.

a perfect date night, in his books.

yes this is short and it's the oneshot im coming back with after neglecting this book for like 6 months <33

ok now On my way! to write tonight's chapter of paradise ◡̈

word count: 500