Ready for the Blood Shed

We have been waiting on Bonnie to wake up for an hour. And nothing has happened yet. "I WANT TO EXPLOOOOOOOOORE!" Chica screeched, jumping up and down. "I would like to explore as well." Freddy said polite as ever. "Mangle could you show us around please?" Kaitlyn asked. "Sure. Follow me." He said walking out the door. "Bye Bonnie I'll be back later." I whispered to the sleeping bunny's ear.
I walked out of the room into the big hallway for the tour. Only to find everyone missing."Ugh. I guess I'm on my own." I walked into the big room at the end of the hall. "Nice to see you." Kaitlyn smirked at me once I walked towards the small group in the office. "We were just finishing up our tour" mangle told me."Damn you're fast.""That's what she said." Kaitlyn responded back to me. "Bitch imma slap you." I said, playfully glaring back at her.
*DING DONG DING DONG*
"That's the night shift bell!" Mangle said starting off down the hall. "WHERE SHOULD WE GO?!" Chica yelled down the hall at him. "GO BACK TO THE SPARE PARTS ROOM!" And with that Mangle poofed back into his pink self and slinked back to his room. *poof* poof*poof*poof* And like that us four are now are robotastic selves. "see you tonight." Kaitlyn said ready for blood shed. And with that we went our separate ways.
"Kaitlyn; why were we kept and our friends scraped?" I asked on our way back to our show stage. "I guess it's because we're newer." she shrugged. "I know but it's still not fair." I said once we reached our stage.
*time skip to 4 O' clock*
KAITLYN'S POV
After sneaking around and being spooky for the last few hours I finally have the chance for blood shed. My new short friend ballon boy has mister guard guy all preoccupied. I slowly crawled out of the vent and behind him. "The bear suit is fooling no one." "y-you can t-talk." he said practically shitting himself. "Yup. But one last thing.... SCREEEEEEEEEE!" and with that I ripped off his head. I then decided to claw his eyes out. When I was finished with him he wak covered in claw marks and bites from my fangs.
I look up from my art to find all my old friends and Mangle. "I hope the blood doesn't stain your fur ." (y/n) said while Freddy just shakes his head at you. "you put them in suits, not all over the walls." he said "Oh well!" I said and happily skipped back to my stage.