"If you have something to say, just say it." Jungwon said.

His cold and monotonous tone made her feel even more intimidated.

"Ahh, well you see uhmm, I was wondering if you'd like to be friends hehe. You know, hang out and stuff like that." she said nervously.

As she said those words, they had already reached the classroom door. But before any of them had entered, Jungwon responded.

"I'm not really a 'friend' kind of guy. It's better if you're not affiliated with me." he said again with that monotonous tone before entering the classroom.

Minji didn't really understand what he meant. She thought that he either thinks she's ugly and emmbarassed to be seen with the likes of her - or he has some sort of weird fraternity gang type of thing going on in his life.

"Weird." she thought as she followed him quickly.

As both of them entered the room, as expected, all the boys and girls stared looking at him - amazed by someone so attractive.

Everyone started talking about him.

"Woah who's that?"
"Do you think he's single?"
"Oh wow....OH WOW..."

Jungwon was unbothered by this, comments about his looks from people who barely know him does not flatter him.

Just as he was about to ask Minji about the seats, the teacher came in and called for everyone's attention.

"Class this is Yang Jungwon, from now on he'll be your classmate. Jungwon, why don't you say a few things about yourself." the teacher said.

He nod his head and spoke in front of the class.

"I'm Yang Jungwon. I'm full Korean but I've lived in Osaka, Japan since I was a kid. Nice to meet you."

The students continued to talk about him more, you can tell that they were all really interested in him.

"Thank you, you can go sit there in the empty chair beside the window." the teacher said.

As he sat and settled his bag under the table, he was met by a very energetic and nosey student.

"Hi! I'm Niki! I'm also from Japan! I mean I'm Japanese but lives in Korea, kinda like you but the opposite hehe."
Niki smiled at Jungwon.

Jungwon just gave him a small smile, trying to give Niki the impression that he isn't really into small talks.

"So, you like tiktok? Do you dance? Or are you more of a singing guy? Do you have twitter? Lemme follow you- OW!!"

He was being talkative and asking Jungwon so many questions, until he received a slap on his back.

"Can you please at least talk quieter?" Sunoo squinted his eyes at him.

"You don't need to slap me!" Niki responded

"How else will I get you to stop then?"

"You could have told me!"

"I did."

"Well I didn't hear you."

"You couldn't hear me because you're so noisy."

"Doesn't give you the right to slap me- OW!!"

"You're still too loud."

As the 2 continue to bicker, Jungwon sighed - closing his eyes and inhaling deeply, accepting that he would have to put up and get used to this noise.

---

"And let's stop right here for today, remember to work on your assignment due tomorrow. Thank you, you may have your lunch."