Jacob steps towards Bella and Rosalie, giving a quick glance at Edward, taking in his appearance.

"I'm so glad you're here, Jake." Bella's smile could be heard in her voice.

Jacob steps even closer and Rosalie narrows her eyes at him, "You're close enough, aren't you?"

"Do we have a problem?" Jake hisses.

Rosalie leans forward, a large scowl on her face, shes about to say something horribly rude to Jacob, but Bella speaks up.

"Hes fine, Rose." Bella says, peaking from behind Rosalies figure.

Rosalie sighs and moves over so Jacob can walk past, though her deep scowl showcases her resentment.

Jacob sits down on the couch next to Bellas feet, he studies her, frowning at her pale skin and hallow cheeks.

He sighs, "Honestly, Bella, you look bad."

Jordyn scoffs, "Nice."

Bella playfully rolls her eyes, "Mhm," she looks down, "so great to see you, too, Jake." A smile smile stays on her lips.

Jacob nods slightly, "So, gonna tell me what the hells wrong with you now?"

Bella looks down again then up at Rosalie, "Can you help me stand up?"

Bella throws the blanket off of her, revealing her bloated and bruised belly.

Jacob stands up from his spot, shocked.

Esme frowns from the other side of the room.

Bella pulls her shirt down once shes fully standing, she watches Jacobs facial expressions closely.

Jacob turns his gaze towards Edward before stomping over towards him. He growls, Emmett holds Jacob back with his hand, Jacob sends him a look of hatred before slapping his cold hand away.

"We weren't aware it was even possible until recently, Jacob." Carlisle speaks calmly, hoping to diminish the high tension in the room.

Jacob turns around to face the doctor, "Well, what the hell is the thing?"

"We cannot be certain, nothing will scan properly, we have no clue what it is." Carlisle answers simply.

Bella sits back down as Alice steps forward, "I'm not able to see its future, either... I also can't see Bellas anymore, which means...." Alice trails off, sadness filling her soprano voice.

"We've attempted to research possibilities of what it could be, but we've found nothing as of yet," Carlisle says, "Though we know it grows at an exceptional rate, faster than anything I've ever seen."

Jacob grows angry at that, stepping over to Carlisle, "Why the fuck aren't you doing anything then, doc? Remove it from her!" Jacob shouts aggressively.

Rosalie growls, "Who are you speaking to, mongrel?"

"Stop it," Esme says angrily, "we can't fight like this in front of Bella, it isn't good for her.."

"The fetus also isn't good for Bella, Esme." Alice adds softly.

"Alice, it's a baby. Just a baby!" Rosalie yells back at her sister.