As Eunwoo and I reached the clinic, I got my hand out to knock when Eunwoo held it and smiled. "I'll do it." He says. He knocked on the door three times and the door opened with our school nurse, Ms. Im Nayeon inside.

"Oh dear, what's the matter?" Ms. Im says as she saw me. "She's not feeling well, can she rest here for a while until the whole program is over?" Eunwoo said as he held me tight, preventing me from falling over.

"Of course she can. Come on, let's head inside." Eunwoo led me inside and made me lay down on the bed as he smiled after. "Stay here. I'll come back for you when it's time to go home." "Thank you Eunwoo." I smiled and he began to leave.

"That's too bad. Now you're going to miss the program upstairs." I heard Ms. Im say just as when Eunwoo left. "It's okay. I've already watched almost all of it." I replied.

Ms. Im smiled and handed me a pain reliever together with a glass of water. "Thank you." I said taking the medicine.

Once I was done drinking the medicine, I laid down on the bed and thought for a second. I feel bad for lying. I only made Eunwoo worried and now Moonbin is going to wonder why I didn't watch his performance. This is a bad idea Y/n.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Eunwoo and I were already heading outside the school as the program ended. "Are you feeling better now?" He asks. "Yeah I'm great. Thanks again for helping me earlier." "You're welcome." Eunwoo replied.

I saw Moonbin waving at me outside and I was about to go there when Eunwoo stopped me. "Um Y/n, can I tell you something important. It will only take a minute or two, I promise." I looked at Eunwoo and I saw him nervously scratching the back of his head.

I signaled my hand for Moonbin to wait and pointed somewhere indicating that Eunwoo and I will talk. He nooded and I faced Eunwoo. "Okay. Let's go." Eunwoo says before leading me to someplace where we can talk.

Eunwoo took me to a hallway where there is no one around. I figured that what he is going to tell me must be really important so I just followed wherever he went. Eunwoo stopped walking and focused his gaze to me.

"This might not be the perfect time to tell you this but since there's only two days until school's over I thought I'd tell you this now. I know this will make you feel awkward once everything's over and we might not be friends after this but I don't care as long as I get to be honest with you." Eunwoo began.

He exhaled deeply before continuing. "Y/n, you were the first person who talked to me when I first transferred here and I didn't imagine that someone would actually talk to me on the first day I went here. To be honest, I didn't even expect to make friends but you were there for me. You made a lot of efforts just for me to talk to you and I still thank you for that. No one has ever done such a nice thing to me."

"What I wanted to tell you is this. I– I like you. From the moment we became friends I knew you were special and you're the first person to make me feel that way. Y/n you've been my first friend and now I am asking you to be my first girlfriend." Eunwoo's gaze drops on the floor as he said the last sentence.

I was shocked at his sudden confession. "Eunwoo, I don't know what to say. I–" He stopped me before I can even reply. "It's okay. You don't need to answer me now. I'll give you time to think about it and I'll wait for your answer once you're ready to tell me." He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you for understanding." I smiled back at him.

When we are outside, I stood beside Moonbin and looked at Eunwoo who was on his way home. He looked back and gave me a small but unsure smile before continuing to walk.