The Speedster

Y/N's pov
I went home and took a really quick shower. I was sweating so much so I didn't want to look all ugly. Once I got out of the shower I dried my hair and got dressed.

 Once I got out of the shower I dried my hair and got dressed

I wore this to be casual. I'm so nervous... it's my first day meeting this guy. I hope he is really sweet.

I few minutes go by of me waiting in my room. It was 7:55 I was waiting upstairs patently while I read my favorite book. While I was on the last chapter I heard little knocks at my window, like someone was throwing pebbles. I opened my blinds to see who was there. It was Luis waiting outside with a flower in his hand. I opened the window and waved at him. I felt like a princess looking out the window of her castle.

I quickly closed my window and headed down stairs. Of course I let Ellie know a head of time and she wanted to meet him. Toby opened the door and Luis stepped in. They talked for a few minutes trying to get to know him. I also heard Ellie tell him if he hurts me he's a dead man. I thought it was funny. Luis lead me to his car and even opened the door for me.

"Okay Ellie we'd love to stay and talk but it's going to get late" I said pulling Luis out the door as I latched onto his arm.

"You're mom is really protective" Luis said looking at me as I was still holding onto him.

"That is my sister Ellie" I said laughing.

"No wonder she looks so young"Luis said because it all started to make sense to him.

"So ...Are you ready?" Luis asked as he put the car in drive.

"I was born ready" I said joking. Luis giggled a little as we were leaving my house.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to a little old fashioned diner "he answered. " and no not the one Charlie's mom works at... that would be weird" He said laughing. 

"True" I said giggling.

"So... what do you do for fun around here?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I usually hang out with the ducks... they are like family to me" he said smiling.

"How about you? What do you like to do for fun?" He asked.

"I'm not to sure... I mean I'm all alone in this new town, I don't know anyone too well". I said

"You could always hang out with me and the ducks...if not the ducks then just me" he said looking at me for a second.

"I'll definitely keep that in mind" I said trying not to blush.

"We are here" he said parking at a 60's themed dinner.

"This is so cute" I said after Luis opened my door. We locked arms and walked into the diner. We sat in a booth near the jukebox where there was not that many people.