First period

Y/N's POV

Today was my first day of school and I was so nervous. I got a ride with Ari and banks to school. I walked up to the building and I was amazed.

"What do you have first period?" Adam asked.

"I have athletics" I answered.

"I have that too I can walk you over there" Ari said.

We walked to athletics together then Ari got dressed out. Soon after that Ari and I started walking to the track until I got called into the coaches office. I walk in to see all the coaches for each sport talking to each other. I asked if there was something was wrong. One of the coaches said "hello aundria welcome to warrior athletics". Basket ball coach said "we called you in here because we want to see what sports fit you". Tennis coach said "you will be try each sport this week to see where we need you". I nodded in agreement. The track coach handed me a t-shirt and shorts that say warriors on them. The track coach then gave me a combination and walked me to my locker.

As I am putting my stuff into the locker is see a really tall person with blond hair walk towards me from the corner of my eye.

"Hi I'm coach Orion, I coach the JV hockey team" the blond man said.
I then turned around to shake his hand. Hi coach my name is Y/N. Coach said "I know .... Welcome to the hockey team".

"I'm not a hockey player" I said with a little bit of attitude.

" I spoke to your father, and you're not getting out of this one" Coach said.

"I Don't Play Hockey" I said ...

"But you used to? Coach asked.

"Yeah.... but that was back in peewees" I said.

"What position did you play?" Coach asked.

"Well my dad put me on center, but I don't think it fits me" I said with a slight frown.

"Well we'll see where we can fit you in.... how about defense ? Are you good at pushing people" Coach said with a slight smirk.

Well... I've never been on defense, but I do like to push people" I said with a smile

"Wait I never said yes to being on the team" I yelled while coach walked away

Coach put his fingers in his ears as he walked away and said "I can't hear you".

The bell rang then it was time for second period.......