The boy next door

Y/N's POV
Since I was already half way into banks's lawn I decided to go introduce myself. I calmly walked up to Ariana first and said " Hi I'm Y/N and I just moved here from Comfort Texas". I held out my hand waiting for Ariana to shake my hand. Ariana looked at me confused for a second then brought me in for a hug. She said "Hi I'm Ariana and this is my boyfriend Adam". She noted "People call me Ari for short".

After a few minutes of getting to know each other Ari asked what school I was going to attend. I told her I was going to attend school  at Eden Hall next Monday. Ari's eyes widened when she heard what school I was going to. She said in a very high pitched voice "OH MY GOD THAT IS WHERE WE GO". After that she said she would be happy to give me a tour.

I looked up to the sky and I could see the sun was slowly going down. Ellie opened the door and started to yell my name. I then said goodbye to my new friends/neighbors before heading back inside.

Ellie had a plate waiting for me at the dinner table. I sat down to eat with Ellie and her fiancé Toby and for some reason I felt at home. I haven't had a home made meal in what feels like years. It reminded me of when we used to sit together at the table after church on Sundays.

While at the table Toby and Ellie where talking about how the school has  a new math teacher. They said he was a real pain in the ass. I was just sitting there hoping I didn't have that teacher at all. I am going to start school Monday and I only now two people I met this afternoon. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself in-front of the whole school.........