Food fight

Y/N's POV
I packed my stuff and headed out the door. As I took a step Charlie comes running after me  .

"Hey Y/N wait" he said catching up to me.

"What's up... did you need something?" I asked

"Yess.. I mean no... I just wanna talk to you" Charlie said nervously bitting his lip.

"Um okay" I said leading Charlie to my locker.

"Look... I just want to say I'm sorry for how I acted in there" he said leaning on the locker next to mine.

"I could imagine how much of a jerk I looked like in there" he said with a little chuckle.

"What I'm trying to get to is ... could I have another chance?" Charlie asked looking into my eyes.

"Second chance at what?" i asked with my eyebrows raised.

"A second chance at a first impression" he asked.

"Wow... you actually do seem to care". "Of course you can have a second change" I said smiling & closing my locker.

"May I walk you to lunch" he asked putting his elbow out charmingly.

"Yes you may" I said smiling and grabbing his arm.

As we were walking down the hall I could feel my checks getting hot. After a going threw a few hallways we finally got to lunch. As we walked in I could feel people starring. I let go of Charlie's arm then went to go sit down with Ari & banks.

"Hey girly" Adam said talking like a girl.

"Be quite" Ari said laughing.

"Hey guys can I sit with y'all?" I asked.

"Of course....hey Y/N what's going on with you and Charlie?" Ari asked.

My cheeks started turning red as I said " Nothing we are just friends ... why do you ask?"

"Just asking" Ari said moving her eyebrows up and down teasingly.

I laughed , put my bag down, and then went to go get lunch. While in line a got bumped by some kid next to me.

"Hey are you gonna eat that" he asked.

"Goldberg leave her alone" Sania said threatening him. I looked at Sania and mouthed " thank you". She smiled and nodded back at me.

"Here you can have it, I'm not hungry" I said handing Goldberg my plate of food.

"I'll just get a water and some chips" I said walking to the concession stand. After I got my chips I headed back to the table with Banks and Ari. Right when I put down my chips I heard a girl yell "Food Fight". Once I heard that my eyes widened.

"DUCK!!!!"Ari yelled as food started to fly everywhere. I felt an ice cube hit my back so I turned around to see who threw it. When I turned around I saw a curly haired girl trying to hide behind Fulton and A ginger kid.

"SORRY" she yelled laughing and ducking down. After that she came crawling to my seat. Hey I'm Diamond and that ginger boy over there is my boyfriend Averman.

"Um... hi I'm Y/N" I said confused.

"You're new? " she asked.

"Yeah it's actually my first day" I answered.

"Oh... sorry" she said trying not to laugh.

"It's okay" I answered still confused.

"Hey you seem really interesting.... do you wanna be friends?" She said.

"Yeah that would actually be really cool" I said giving her a hug.

"Alright great ... well I gotta go before this food war gets even worst" Diamond said.

"Bye Diamond" Ari and I said as we watched diamond crawl back to her seat.

"Well that was weird" I said turning around to face front.

Luis ran over to the table to see if everyone was okay. "Hey Y/N" Luis said smiling. "Hey Ari" "Hey Adam" he said as he sat down in the seat next to me.

"Hey is it okay if I pick you up at 7?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure"I answered.

"Where are y'all going?" Ari asked looking out for me.

"We were going to go to Mickeys dinner" Luis answered.

"Doesn't Charlie's mom work there?" Adam asked as he was still trying dodge food.

Ari quickly nudged Adam's arm. "I'm not sure" Luis said. "Well I have to go .....so I'll catch you later Y/N" Luis said pecking my check as he got up. 

"Bye" we all said to Luis as he left.

Once Luis got back to his seat I turn around to see the Dean walk in. He looked pissed.......

This day is so weird and I have a feeling it's not going to be normal anytime soon.