Gulf's Birthday Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

I got up and he did too. I turned my body to face him before his face was confused.

"You."

"Me? What about me?"

"I want you. Take off your damn pants."

He looked flustered for a moment too long before I started tugging on his pants myself.

"I'll take them off then!" He immediately held my hands before talking.

"Are you sure baby? I don't want you to get tired or exhaust yourself."

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't be trying to take off your pants and make you fill me up again." I whined.

He sighed and nodded his head. He pulled off his pants and carefully laid me down.

"Tell me one thing baby. Where do you want me take care of you?"

"I don't care....just fill me up."

"Wrong words baby. You are mine and I take care of my precious baby. Tell. Me. Where. You. Want. Me." He growled out.

Fuck! I haven't heard that voice in a while. It just makes me more needy.

"Where you planted our little baby daddy. I want you there. I need you there."

He nodded his head and unbuttoned my shirt before pulling it off. He rubbed at my sensitive nipples before tracing his fingers to my sides. I whined at the loss of contact.

I could feel his lips move against my bump before he started tracing his nose up and down my torso.

"Please.....don't play daddy. I want you. Now please."

"Are you sure baby? What if I want to take my time to enjoy you? To taste you?"

I groaned and then placed my hands on his chest. I started placing wet kisses everywhere I could reach before pushing him off of me and his back on the bed.

"What if I want to taste you daddy?"

The corner of his lips lifted.

"I'll give you an early birthday present baby. You can do whatever you want before I take you."

I immediately ducked my head down and licked from the base of his dick right to the tip.

Fuck! He's so tasty and hot. He groaned out and lifted one of his hands to rub my head. I started leaving kitten licks to the tip before gradually pushing the entire tip in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and started to gently suck on it and lick up all the precum he was leaking. His hand is now entangled in my hair while his eyes are closed.

His moans are to die for. Too sexy and hot. All mine.

I pushed my head down even more to take him deeper in my mouth and started using my tongue to trace the bulging veins.

After doing that for awhile, I released my hold on him then proceeded to push him into my throat to suck him even deeper. Now he's trying to lift his hips off the bed and go deeper.

I held his hips down before I hollowed my cheeks and sucked him harder. Before long, I felt him release all into my mouth and just sucked and swallowed everything he gave me. I licked him clean before he got up and lifted me up and back on the bed before pulling off my soaked underwear.

He dived down and immediately licked my pussy.

"You're already so wet for me baby. How should I reward you hmm?"

He started rubbing a finger right on my opening before dipping inside and immediately pulling it back out.

I tried to pushing my hips down before his other hand held me down.

"Please daddy~ take me...hng...let me feel full again. I want you."

He dipped his finger back in and started to gently rub my insides. I bit down on my lip and let my head fall back on the pillows.

After he started to rub his finger inside me, he gently added another one before he started thrusting them in and pulling them back out.

"P-please daddy...mmmmm..m-more..."

His body laid over mine before his mouth latched on to one of my nipples and added another finger.

My body burst into flames and I started panting and moaning louder. He started sucking on my nipple before he gently tugged on it and nipped it.

He pulled his fingers out and I whined at the empty feeling. He reached over to his nightstand and opened at drawer to grab a bottle of lube. He coated his cock before he went right back over me.

He kissed me and shoved his tongue down my throat and gently started to push himself into me. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist. He lifted my body up onto his thighs and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Once he was fully settled into me, he gently pulled himself out before pulling my body down.

He's in so fucking deep...

He started thrusting his hips up and held my waist with one hand and my dip of my back with the other.

His hands are so fucking big compared to my torso. Once I left his lips and I looked down to watch as his dick left and entered my body.

His own lips stared leaving gentle marks over my chest before he licked my nipples again.

He started moaning even louder before I felt a familiar pit in my tummy. Mew himself started getting a little faster.

"D-daddy~ faster....ahhh.....hah.....f-faster...."

Just before I felt myself climax I heard Fraser start barking. Mew stopped too and I felt him immediately go soft.

"M-mew...?" He quickly but gently pulled himself out and put me back on the bed before placing the blanket over my body. He got up and pulled on his pants before reaching over to his nightstand again and pulled out one of the guns he keeps there. It's hidden so the boys can't find it.

"Stay here baby. I'm going to check on the boys really quick before looking for Fraser. I'm locking the door behind me. I've got the spare key so don't worry about opening the door for me."

"Please before careful hubby..."

He gave me back my clothes and gave me another gun he's taught me how to shoot before he left our room and locked it. My heart is racing for my babies.

Did Fraser hear or smell something? See something?

He's never barked like that before...

Tears are filling my eyes as I pulled my shirt on and pulled on a new pair of underwear Mew gave me.

Damn hormones...

"Please be safe...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun...

I'm back!!!😩

Hopefully I can go back to writing normally now.

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜