Haruhis house

^ there's no other way only that way

Narrator POV

Tamaki had a dream where Haruhi was extremely poor and didn't even have matching cups.

He woke up and instantly got dressed and started walk out the door when his maid said "master tamaki you still in you're slippers and pajamas bottoms" he looked down really quickly and was about to go change when the maid continued to say "and it's Saturday".

"Thank you" he said embarrassed. Tamaki called every host member "yes tamaki" kyoya picked up.

"Where does Haruhi live" he said "why what happened" kyoya said without a care in the world.

"I had a dream and I need to see if it's true or not" tamaki said "well ok" kyoya said giving her address to him.

He then called mori and honey-Senpai, the twins and (f/n).

Still narrator POV :p

Haruhi was returning from the supermarket happy with the sales she was able to secure and pleased that her chores are nearly complete.

Her joy is short-lived upon seeing several luxury automobiles parked in front of her apartment building indicating that the Host Club has arrived.

Haruhi was mad at the intrusion and their obvious lack of perspective about people who aren't wealthy and demands that them leave.

As Tamaki scolds Hikaru Hitachiin and Kaoru Hitachiin for something he did, Haruhi's landlady approaches to ask Haruhi if everything is alright. Tamaki steps in and charms the woman with his "princely" schtick.

"Why do you do that everytime we go somewhere" (f/n) said.

Honey-Senpai told Haruhi that he's brought pastries so Haruhi relents and offers them access to her home and tea.

Y/n POV

Everyone managed to fit in her small house "hey why do you all have to be so tall" I said mostly talking to mori and kyoya.

"Why do you have to be so short" kyoya said in return. I made a face then rolled my eyes.

Tamaki once again making insensitive remarks regarding commoners. And I could tell Haruhi was getting mad.

"Do you guys want tea?" She asked us Hikaru said that he had this tea from out of county for her to make.

While she made it tamaki was mad for asking. "You guys realize she can make tea right" I told them.

"Yes but what if it's to hard" tamaki said "oh god" I said under my breath.

Honey-Senpai offers Haruhi first choice of the pastries and when she selects the strawberry confection and Mori gives her the strawberries from his own plate.

"Thanks" she told him.

Time skip

It was lunch time and kyoya offered to buy lunch "wait you never offer what's the catch" I asked him. "Well haruhis pictures sold well so I decided to treat everyone"

Honey-Senpai asked if Haruhi could make lunch and tamaki was thinking she didn't have anything to eat.

"How about we all go to the store" I said getting up. "The store?" Tamaki asked "yea it's where Haruhi gets the instant coffee from" I told him.

"Fine we'll go to the store!" Tamaki said. We were all waiting out side for tamaki and I saw him paying respect to her dead mom.

"Wow he does have a heart" I told myself.