"Pay attention pretty boy". You whispered in the air.

With your quirk you made a water canon stored with balls for attacking.

"DIE AHAHAH". You yelled while sending multiple shots at his target.

"Bakugou"?. IZuku sounded paranoid hearing you scream like him.

"Amazing job y/n, but i think you may have gone a little overboard". Urarka cheered a little bit dumbfounded by your anger but she found it funny.

"Yeah maybe I did, jerk deserved it though". You laughed a little.

And just like that time was up.

The next part of the exam was explained and to sum it all up all you had to do was rescue civilians.

"Seems pretty easy huh"? Uraraka said.

"Yeah too easy though". You replied skeptical of this whole thing.

You parted ways from your friends and started walking around to find anyone who needed help.

"Hello! Anyone here"!? No answer.

"HELP". The sound of a child echoed through the broken buildings.

You kept following the repeated calls for help, there was a child crying, from the looks of it they were waiting for someone.

"Don't worry, everythings going to be fine now that I'm here, are you waiting for someone, what happened"? You tried your best to sund as comforting and trust worthy as possible.

"M-my mom, s-she got stuck in the ruble". The actor managed to get out in between the cries.

'Wow they are good'

"Oh no, uh i'll help but first let's get you to safety and I'll get your mother out ok". You look the kid actor in the eyes with pure determination.

With your quirk you created a water cushion and sent the kid to the Med location.

'Ok y/n, we got this'

"HELLO ANYONE THERE"!? You called out.

Anxiety started to overwhelm your body.

'God this feels too familiar'.

"Over here"! An older voice calls out.

Pushing through the rubble you saw a woman with her feet crushed in the rocks. They were fake but it triggered unwanted flashbacks.

"mom...." . You whispered under your breath.

"Snap out of it y/n"

"Don't worry ma'am, i'm here to help, i already saved your child and they are being treated". You said quickly snapping back to reality.

You made a hospital bed with your quirk and started to lift the rubble from her legs.

"Thank you so much young lady". The woman said in between sobs.

"Of course, this is what heroes do". You said with a warm smile.

Since the legs were fake you placed them aside and picked the woman up and put her on the bed. Making a hospital truck with your water you placed her inside and sent the water towards the med center. Since there's water supply there your quirk will follow it like a GPS

You let out a heavy sigh.

"HA, I'm such an idiot, why would I think that woman was my mom". You laughed at how stupid you felt while kicking some rocks.

"Get it through your head, they died, right in front of you". You kicked a bigger rock even harder still feeling embarrassed.

Just like that the ground under your feet started to rumble.

'Shindo'?

Turning around there buildings around you were about to collapse on top of you, one of them was moving faster than the others.

'Shit, shit, shit, shit im dead, dead so de-'

'BOOM'

A loud explosion filled your ears, opening your eyes you see bakugou carrying you bridal style while flying through the air with his quirk.

"DUMBASS YOU COULD'VE DIED, HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO SAVE YOU"? He kept ramaling on with that big mouth of his.

He placed you on the floor and you quickly thanked him, waiting for him when Denki and Kirishima were trying to help some civilians.

"Uh aren't you going to help them? Don't you wanna pass"? You started to piss him off so he ignored you.

"Ok have it your way, i can't wait to see your face when you look at the screen and see that you lost and I won". You started to walk away knowing you pissed off the short tempered blonde, but in hopes he will actually start working.

"WHAT- tch-''. Immediately after you said that bakugou walked to a pair of injured civilians and well, he definitely tried.

"CMON OLD HAG GET ON BACK SO I CAN HELP YOU".he shouted clearly frustrated.

"H bakugou, that's no how you save people". Denki added.

You turned around to stand with Denki and kirishima.

"Wow bakugou you're doing so well, oh my gosh i think you might even beat me". You said in the most sarcastic mono tone ever.

Denki and kiri snickered, but they also joined in the taunting by being annoying cheerleaders, saying cheesy chants like: "go kachan go!" or "go number 1 hero go"! Really anything to feed to the blonds ego, and it worked.

Finally the exam was over and the results were posted on a screenly skimmed through trying to find your name anxiously.

'Cmon, cmon'.

"y/n: passed"

"YES THANK GOD". You felt so relieved to have made it.

"So y/n you passed to huh? Good job! Remember that power duo we made, WHAT IF WE BECAME A TEAM IN THE FUTURE- ah sorry i just got a little excited". Uraraka gushed.

"Wait i think that's an amazing idea, to powerful hotties, the best power duo ever". You were encouraged.

Looking over you saw how disappointed and angry bakugou was that he didn't make it.

"Awe it's okay bakugou! You can always retake the test". You tried your best to lift his spirits.

"Shut up and die, i'm going to pass next time and be number one". He said still pissed off.

"I cant wait till i can go home and sleep, i'm so exhausted". Yu said, yawing and walking out of the exam palace. No surprise aizawa was there waiting by the car.

Even though you were tired you ran to Aizawa with the amazing news you passed, with a huge hug.

The proud look in his eyes is something you want to cherish forever.

For a nice celebration Aizawa actually cooked a delicious dinner for you and it was memorable.

Getting up you put the dishes away and gave him a hug.

"Goodnight Shota, love you". And you walked upstairs nearly half asleep.

sorry for inaciveness there also may be a few minor grammar mistakes and such im sorry,

if u have any request or suggestions or just need to vent or talk to here's my insta im always active on there so i will respond

ALSO THANKS FOR ALMOST 50K READS WHAT THE FUQ

 luv you babes