"No, I doubt it". Iida answered.

'Damn it don't tell me'

Before you could finish that thought a giant wave of vibrations came crashing under your feet causing the floor to split up.

'Shit'

The other teams were working together, if their plan was to split you guys up and pick you off one by one, well it worked.

The other schools wouldn't even give you a second to get up, attacks were coming from all around you guys, there was no escape.

You managed to dodge most of the balls coming at you, but unfortunately one of the kids from the other team managed to get you, turning around to face who it was you recognized that face.

'Its that dick from this morning, what was his name? Shindo'

You guys stared into each other's eyes, silently declaring war.

Immediately with no hesitation you sent multiple attacks his way.

' i'm going to kill him if i have to'

You thoughts were blocked the only thing on your mind was to attack shindo, but his stupid vibration quirk kept changing up the floors and made it difficult to move around freely.

"UGH DAMN IT". you yelled in frustration.

"y/n". A gentle hand landed on your shoulder.

"Hey take a deep breath it's going to be fine ok". Uraraka's voice was soothing and calming.

"Oh, sorry, i just know he's teasing me right now it's pissing me off, i just don't wanna lose". You explained.

"Yeah I feel you, but don't forget that we're all going to be working together ok". She reassured you, immediately you calm down and start to focus.

"Hey i have an attack play that could work". She begins to whisper in your ear her plan of action, and it was amazing.

"HEY, VIBRATTOR BOY''. you yelled across the arena, realizing how inappropriate that must've sounded, whocares as long as it pissed him off.

And to your advantage it did.

"God he's so much like bakugou this is gonna be easy"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME WATER FREAK". You ignored him so you wouldn't essay anything that could get you disqualified.

"Is she ignoring me-"? Shindos temper has reached its height and he sent high vibrations right under your feet.

'Perfect'

"NOW". You yelled signaling uraraka.

She activated her quirk and you both started to float.

Back when uraraka explained the plan

"So i have a plan that could work for both of us y/n". She said.

"Ok explain". You replied eager to know.

"So that guy basically exposed his quirk, it seems he can make vibrations through the floor". She began.

"Yeah i know that much". You said.

"Ok well with my quirk, as long as you're in the air, you're untouchable". SHe finished.

"Wait, that's actually a great plan, but we need to be quick". You explained.

Back to the fight

"Huh? She's floating? Does she have two quirks"? Seeing you float caught Shindo off guard trying to understand how you managed to make that work.