Niki and Wilbur: School Stress

Requested by Fdsdgvcwefgv

CG! Niki Little!Wilbur

Highschool AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niki and Wilbur were in math class, the teacher writing down problems on the whiteboard. Wilbur was trying to keep up with her put his head was all fuzzy. He knew he was gonna slip at some point today because he hasn't been little in a few weeks, but he wishes that it didn't happen now. Niki was right next to him, worry washing over her. She was worried for Wil, he's been acting off.

"WILBUR! PAY ATTENTION!" The teacher yelled from the front. He flinched and nodded. Niki's worry grew more.

"Hey, Wil.." Niki whispered to him. He looked over at her.

"Do you want to leave? I can take you home," She asked. He merely nodded, too stressed to respond with words. She quietly got up from her chair and grabbed her backpack. Wilbur did the same and while she was busy taking, they quietly left. She checked them both out for the day and went to the parking lot, to her car.

*30 minutes later* 

They pulled up to his house and got out. No one was home yet. Phil was gonna be gone until tomorrow, Techno was at work, and Tommy is riding the bus home after school. Niki set her bag down by the door and walked into the living room. She saw Wilbur taking stuff out of a pastel yellow box on the coffee table. She looked at some of the items, A pacifier, a sippy cup, and a fuzzy light pink blanket folded up. 

"Wilbur, what's all this?" Niki asked. He snapped his head up towards her and his eyes became foggy. She immediately sat next to him and gave him a side hug, swaying from side to side. Niki hummed a quiet tune as Wil started to become sleepy. She put the blanket around him and put the pacifier in his mouth. He fell asleep.

(After he woke up big, she asked him to explain very nicely, he did. After that, Niki asked to become his caregiver. He agreed.)