I was making circular patterns on his cheeks with my index finger. He groaned and grabbed my wrist, stopping me from doing anything. His eyes were still closed. 

"You know it's not good to stare and touch someone like that, when they are sleeping." He spoke in husky voice. 

"I'm not staring or touching someone. It's my boyfriend. And only I have the right for that." I spoke boldly. I suddenly got a confidence to speak without stuttering in front of him. 

"Oh, I see. I like this bold Kaira. I can get used to this." He smiled and lifted himself up a little and leaned his head against his palm. His other hand still around my waist. 

"And I like this side of Andrew; soft and caring." I smiled. 

"Only for you, baby." He winked. I grinned.

He leaned in and nuzzled his face in my neck. And I felt those butterflies in my stomach. He moved up and kissed my jaw. And finally gave me a long and gentle kiss on my forehead. 

"Did you have a good night sleep princess?" Andrew spoke, while looking into my eyes. I blushed at the endearment he used. 

"Yes I did. I fell asleep listening to your heartbeat." I kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed my nose. 

"I had the best sleep after a very long time. And now I don't think I can sleep a night without you in my arms." He was caressing my cheeks with his thumb. I smiled. 

"Well, that will have to wait. You forgot that I have to go back to India after 4 months. I'm only here on contract until the current project is finished." I told him, although I myself wanted nothing more than to stay in his arms forever. His face suddenly hardened, jaw clenched. 

"You're not going anywhere. You get that straight in your head." He said harshly, getting up from bed and moving to the window. I sighed. 

I went up to him and hugged him from the back, pressing my cheeks onto his back. 

"Please Drew. You know my grandmother is there. I can't leave her alone like that." I spoke softly. He relaxed under my touch. He took my arm and made me face him. 

"Look at how you have the power to suppress my anger. But that does not mean I'm not mad at you. I just got you and I can't think of staying away from you ever. How can you even think of leaving me like that?" He said while cupping my face.

"I know, love. Even I can't stay away from you. But my grandmother is all alone there. She is the only family I have. And now you too of course but it's my responsibility to check up on her."

"I understand princess. And I will come with you, when the time comes. Right now, let's enjoy the moment. How about we go back to sleep." He pecked my lips. And then the sudden realization hit me, like a rock. 

"Drew, I have to go back to my apartment. I will get an earful from Sanaya if I'm late." I spoke hurriedly. 

"Relax, okay. And you will go to your apartment but only to come back here. With your bags packed." Andrew spoke and gave me a look that said 'don't-you-dare-argue.' I huffed annoyed with his ordering tone. 

So bossy. Arrogant idiot.

"That I am." I widened my eyes. He chuckled. 

Did I say that out loud.

"Yes. Only you can say those things and get away with it. If someone had said it, they would face my wrath." I stuck my tongue out at him and I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh no baby girl. You just did not roll your eyes at me." Andrew narrowed his eyes at me. I smiled wickedly. 

"What if I did." I said with hands on my hips. 

He started taking slow steps towards me and I ran away from there. I can see him running right behind me. 

Oh shit. I ran straight into the bathroom and locked the behind me. 

"Not nice baby. Open the door like a good girl." Andrew spoke from outside. 

"Like I will listen to you."

He groaned. 

"Princess, please open the door. I won't do anything I promise." And the other side went silent. 

I didn't want to upset him, so I opened the door and I peaked my head out. I frowned not finding him outside in the room. I walked out of the bathroom. I squealed when I was pushed the wall. 

I saw myself being caged between him and the wall. He smirked, clearing showing me that he won. I glared at him and he just laughed. But his laugh was music to my ears. 

"Oh baby, you are so cute." He pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand away. 

"You cheated." 

"Aww, is my princess mad at me?" I huffed in annoyance and turned my face to the other side.

He kissed my temple and just like that he won again. I smiled at him. He returned with one of his own. And then he slammed his lips on mine and kissed me softly. 

Hey guys,

Here is another wonderful chapter for you lovely readers. 

I hope you enjoyed their moments. 

Until next time. 😎😎

J... 😋