falling asleep

You yawned a bit, resting your head on Shigaraki's shoulder with a smile and closing your eyes for a second, slowly growing tired. You guys had a long day today even though you couldn't complain, you both enjoyed the time you got to spend with each other.

It might not look like a lot for the others since you did a few small things together, however it meant the world for you guys. Being a villain wasn't easy and spending time together away from the league was hard, especially since he was the leader.

So when you got to spend time together between the missions you both went on, you sure spent it well and just focused on each other for the day, not even realizing the time was passing like crazy until the sun went down.

"I had fun today Tomura." You mumbled happily, holding his hands gently since he was wearing gloves. "I'm glad you did because I did too." He answered, looking down at you with a smile and placing a gentle kiss on your forehead, noticing you were getting tired and in all honesty, he was too.

"You should get your rest y/n, you're obviously tired and you deserve your sleep." He told you with a smile. "Hmmm I'm not tired." You mumble, yet another yawn escapes your mouth. "Fine- Only if you sleep though." You pouted, looking up at him.

"You know I'll sleep, just get your rest." He smiled, moving closer to you and placing another soft kiss on your forehead, leaning you on his shoulder and yawning himself, closing his eyes and pretending to be asleep so it would look like he was sleeping and you would go to sleep too.

"Hmm fine." You mumbled, getting comfortable and looking up at him with a smile, noticing that he was asleep and smiling even more. "Good night Tomu." You whispered softly, closing your eyes and drifting to sleep not much after as Shigaraki opened his eyes, looking at you with a smile as well.

Pretending to be asleep was something Shigaraki always did with you, it quickly became a habit to do after he did it for the first time, doing it every single time now, unless he was really tired and fell asleep before you.

He loved to admire your peaceful face and loved to just look at you. It was something that just grew on him and also a way to make sure you were safe until you were asleep, holding you protectively. He might not be able to protect you as good when he was asleep but making sure you were safe until he was asleep, meant the world to him.

Not much after you fall asleep fully, he would always nuzzle his face into your neck, breathing in your scent because it somehow calms him down, it always did since he got to know it. He would start thinking about how lucky he is to have you in his life, doing that until he falls asleep, his face nuzzled in your neck and falling asleep with a big smile.

There was someone who accepted him for who he was, of course he would protect them, feel lucky to be with them always and falling asleep with a smile on his face as your body was close to his.