"I don't think I've seen you around here before, are you new here?" Eddie asked me. "Yeah, I just moved here." I nodded. "I've always been switching schools all the time." I nervously rubbed my arm. "How come? If you don't mind me asking." Gaege looked over at me. "Well..."

Possible Trigger warning:
Pretty much any form of bullying

"I was always bullied growing up. I was always made fun of, called names, left out, laughed at, yelled at, you name it, really. I always came home crying because of it. In fact, I always made up reasons to go to the nurse, so I wouldn't have to be in class with them." I admitted to them. "I was always the weird kid somehow, No matter how much I tried to fit in with everyone else." Gaege put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Phoenix." He spoke up. "Thank you." I gave him a broken smile.

"But normally, I switched to schools that were relatively close to home. But now... I've had to move across the country because..."

Flashback

This girl, Cora,was the reason why I had to go. Everything in 10th grade was relatively ok until she came along. (I'm sorry nice Cora's out there :( )

I used to tutor for her boyfriend, with drawing in math. But Cora thought that he was cheating on her with me. But It wasn't true at all, I wanted nothing to do with him romantically. We only saw each other as friends. Cora always threatened to beat me up, just for helping her boyfriend.

Anyway, this girl, Cora, threatened me once again, and then she pulled out a knife...

End of Flashback

"I used to tutor for my former bully's boyfriend. Her name was Cora, and she thought he was cheating on her with me, and he wasn't. I'm Bisexual, by the way. Cora threatened to fight me all of the time, because of it. The final straw was when she pulled out a knife on me." I told the boys, starting to tear up. Eddie gave me a hug me. "I'm so sorry Phoenix, no one should have to move across the country because of someone like that." He told me. "It's ok." I responded. "It doesn't matter anymore, I live here now, In Florida. My old schools were in California, By the way." I told them.

We finally arrived at school.

(NOT MY SCHOOL!)

"Holy Shnookums! This is Huge! That's what she said." I joked, all of us laughing. Eddie checked his phone. "Gabby should be here soon." He put his phone away. "Who's Gabby?" I asked him. "She's one of my best friends." He answered me, and a sweet looking blonde girl walked up to us. "Hey Eddie!" "Gabriela!" Eddie and I guess Gabby hugged Each other. "I guess this is Gabby then, huh?" I asked them. "Yep, I'm Gabby, and you are?" Gabby asked me. "My name's Phoenix Woods, I'm new here." I introduced myself. "That's a cool name!" She told me. I thanked her and we went on in.