dieciséis

excuse the mistakes

Wednesday , March 13th

It's been a little over three months since we've spoken. Three long months. At first I had faith in us, but now its gone.

In those three month, Adriana and I have gotten alot closer. She's probably the only friend I have at the point.

I see the girls in the hallway all the time, but we never wave anymore.

Destiny found herself a boo, and I'm so proud of her. She deserves happiness. Destiny seems happier being with Amelia.

Madelyn ended up getting back with David, after what had happened between them. I really don't know much about their relationship, but from what I see, they seem happy.

As for Raka, she's gotten herself into more trouble. Its rumored that she helps Eren kill people, and leave parts of the person's body on their doorstep. I don't know if I should believe it, but knowing Raka, she'd probably do it.

It's getting closer to graduation, and that's all I'm focusing on. I've been applying to a bunch of different scholarships, hopefully I get some.

"Ok class get into your project groups!"

I honestly forgot about the whole project. It's not even important now. But I don't want a bad grade, so I guess I'll do it.

20 minutes later...

We still haven't moved.

"LADIES I SAID GET INTO YOUR PROJECT GROUPS", Our teacher yelled.

I slowly sat down at our group table.

"Soooo", I tried to start a conversation.

"Listen I really don't wanna talk, but we can go to my house and work on this stupid ass project", Mads said rolling her eyes.

Why is she still holding this grudge.

"Will there be food", Destiny sighed.

"Yes Destiny", Mads chuckled.

Ok progress. We got a chuckle.

Later at Mads's house

We've been working in silence for a good hour and lawd I need to speak. I can't believe Raka hasn't said anything yet.

"Ok guys I think we should drop everything that happened and be friends again. This beef is draggin and I miss y'all", I said.

No one said anything.

Bitter Bitches.

"Yeah I kinda miss you guys too", Mads agreed.

But weren't you the one...

"Same", Destiny nodded her head.

It was that simple??

Raka is the only one that hasn't said anything.

"Hmm I don't know guys", Raka shook her head.

"Come on bitch I know you miss us"

"Who said dat🤨", Raka said.

"Shut the fuck up, you know you miss us", Destiny pulled us into a group hug.

Destiny?? Hugging?!? Us?!?

"Girl we ain't neva did that before", I pulled away from the hug.

"Right", Mads said.

"What? I liked it", Raka smiled.

It feels good be friends again. The baddie b's are back.

"Now that we're friends again, Jasmine who is that girl you be walking with", Raka asked.

"Oh her name is Adriana, she cool but she can be weird sometimes", I said. Hell I wasn't lying. She's the only weird person that I'll put up with.

"Ok next time we hang out, bring her because I wanna meet her", Mads suggested.

"Yeah ok"

"Speaking of which, Destiny I see you and Amelia are getting closer", Raka winked, tapping on Destiny's shoulder.

"Oh yeah that's my lil shawty", Destiny scratched the back of her neck.

"Okk purr"

I would ask Mads about her and David, but I don't wanna embarrass her. I'm not even gonna ask Raka about the shit her and Eren does. I'll just ask Mckenna, hell I'm sure she knows.

"Can we worry about this project later?", I asked. This project dead now

"Yes because its boring", Raka said.

"So what do y'all wanna do", Mads asked.

"We could go to Jasmine's house and chill", Raka recommend.

"We can't because my daddy has his new girlfriend over", I said.

"What about Destiny's house", Raka pointed at Destiny.

"Mhm we can't. My mom is at her boyfriends house and she said I can't have anyone over", Destiny said shaking her head.

She probably doesn't know.

"Well looks why we're staying here then"

"No because my boo is on his way and y'all can't be here when he comes", Mads said walking us to the front door.

She's always kicking us out damn.

"You never want us over here", Destiny said.

"No I do, just not now", Mads slammed the door in our faces.

"She gone learn to stop doing that shit", Raka said.

"Right"

"Anyways bye hoes", I waved to them, getting into my car.

"BYE BITCH"

"BYEEE"

So glad that we're friends again.

Authors Note:

hey guysss🥢so the gang back being friends, i mean as they should😎. Anyways I plan on finishing the book today!!

I don't know if I wanna make a sequel or not. I have so many ideas for one😟.

Also I need to get better at proofreading my chapters🚶🏾‍♀️.

Lmk if there's any mistakes😍

Comment & Vote🌞