quince

excuse the mistakes

Friday, November 9th

At school

None of us have spoken to each other since then. We waved at each other in the hallway but that was pretty much it. I've seen them at our escape but we never say anything.

It's always quiet in last block because we're never talking. Even our teacher has been begging us to talk. I will but the rest of them are silent. Even Mckenna.

I think they're being dramatic but I'm not stressing it because I have a feeling we're gonna talk again soon but when is the question.

I've been sitting at lunch by myself for the rest week and it's getting embarrassing.

I looked around the lunchroom to find somewhere to sit. I saw this girl with long black ish brown hair, and decided that I'd be nice and sit by her.

Mainly because I don't have anyone to talk to and she seems new so maybe we can be friends or something.

"Hey bitch, are you new here", I said sitting down, pulling out my chips.

She looked confused and scared.

"Im dead as fuck, um sorry if that was aggressive that's just me being friendly", I waved it off.

"Oh no it's fine. You remind me of my old friend", The girl said with a smile.

"Old friend??", I asked. I'm just being nosy. I care a little but not a lot.

"Girl yes old friend", She started ,"Why did she hook up with my ex after I told her we were together", She huffed.

Ew.

"Bye that's so nasty", I said.

"That's what I'm saying dude", She shook her head.

"So where'd you move from", I asked eating some of my chips.

"Oh I moved from California", She answered.

"Period, but why'd you move here". I always wonder why people move here. It's so boring and dead.

"My parents just said it wasn't good for my health to stay there", She shrugged.

Ogey.

"Did you ever meet any famous people", I was just curious.

"Yeah I met Kylie Jenner one time", She smiled.

"Oh seems fun", I was kinda bored. We stopped talking and was eating in silence.

She seems fun but a little shy, I really don't care.

"Do you like being black", She asked me.

What the fuck.

"Uhhh yes I do", I answered. That's a weird ass question.

"You know, sometimes I wish I was black. Yall have amazing skin and oh my gosh yalls hair", She said reaching for my hair.

"Don't touch my hair", I said sternly.

"Ok im sorry", She backed up.

The bell ringing...

"Ok I'll talk to you later, My name is Jasmine", I said getting up from the table.

"Adriana"

At Jasmine's crib

"JASMINE GET IN HERE".

He's always calling my name for something. It's probably not even important.

"Yes", I said sitting on his bed.

"Well Cherry and I broke up. And I got a new girlfriend. Her name is Tiffany", He said.

"Finally, I was tired of Cherry and that's cute", I really didn't care. He's always getting new girlfriends and shit.

"She told me she has a daughter around your age that goes to your school"

"Wait what's her daughters name", I asked.

"I'm not sure but Tiffany's last name is Montana", He answered scrolling through facebook.

Montana Montana Montana

"You're dating my ex friends mom"

"Ex friend? Why yall not friends anymore", He was curious.

"Hell I can't even tell you that", I said.

"Watch your mouth", He said sternly.

"You're right, can I be dismissed",

"Yeah go"

I can't believe his actually dating my old friends mom. It's weird to think about. I should've asked him how long has this been going on, but that's none of my business.

But hey, maybe it'll bring us back together.

Authors Note:

lawd ik this chapter was boring but its just a filler. Y'all probably think they're being dramatic and that's how we are irl😭. I swear when we don't talk, it feels like months but it's probably only been a few days chile😟.

Lmk if there's any mistakes😇

Comment & Vote😅