Lee was already standing there, of course. He was is watching Impractical Jokers while drinking coffee. He had on his swim trunks and a soccer shirt.

"Nellie, can you put my towel in your bag?"

I took his beach towel and put it with mine. "I'm like the mother here."

He kissed the top of my head. "I love you, Nellie."

"I love you, too, Lee," I said as he wrapped his arm around me. My head was laid against his upper stomach since he was that much taller than me.

"So, I guess we have to take two cars?"

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Nellie, I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born last night."

"It's okay with you then? I mean, it's only -"

"I just want to see you happy and lately you've been, so yes. It's fine with me," he mumbled against my hair.

"Lee, I want to see you happy too."

"I am-"

I stopped him. "No, you're not. Those fake smiles and laughs only last so long, you know that right? You can keep telling yourself that you're okay for so long before it all comes crashing down on you. And, I don't want that to happen to you. You're not supposed to keep your feelings to yourself or pushed into the back of your mind. That's why we're here. We're here for you, Lee. Don't shut me out. I've already been shut out before and we all know what happened to you."

"Since when did my baby sister become so wise?" He said with a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Since when did my older brother become so oblivious?"

"Nellie, you're not supposed to worry about me. I'm fine, alright? I'm just glad you quit wearing that raccoon makeup because you reminded me of a zombie."

Before I could respond, Wesley came down the steps.

"Shrimp, make me coffee," he ordered as he plopped down in a seat at the island. Wes ran his fingers through his dark brown hair like Lee's. Wes was not wearing a shirt so his eight pack of abs were clearly visible. He was holding his grey shirt in one hand that was set on the island along with his phone, Ray Bans, and wallet.

"No. You have two legs and put on a shirt," I said.

Wes ordered, "Make me coffee or you'll regret it. If I put a shirt on, then girls cannot look at my sexy body. Which ultimately means they will start to think Lee is sexy."

"You're just a mini me. I started the whole eight pack thing," Lee informed.

"Shrimp, make me coffee," Wes stated.

"Lee, can you help me?"

He laughed. "Wes is not very smart so if he attempted to make himself coffee the whole house would be obliterated so I think you should help him."

I groaned. "You both are -"

"Amazing?" Wesley interrupted.

"No-"

"Scrumptious?" Lee interjected.

"Ew, no. Why am I the only girl in this house?" I mumbled before making Wesley's coffee. I tempted between spitting in it or not, but since he was sitting right there, I decided against it.

When his coffee was done, I hastily shoved it in his hands. I went to walk away but he grabbed me. Wes forced me to sit with him.

"Thanks Shrimp. I knew you were good for something. Maybe that's why we didn't leave you on the doorstep."