"You are distracted". She said laughing as she pulls away from him watching how his face turned from confusion to realisation

"You little vixen". He said narrowing his eyes though when he saw how gorgeous she looks smiling, he can't help but smile

He pulls her hand jerking her as she sits on his lap looking at him with wide eyes.

"That's cheating". She said groaning, "My work is done here".

"Why would you agree to my father?"

She shrugged, "I wanted to open my cafe here. I have been working on finding a place with the girls. Anabia found a perfect spot so I was just leaving to review it".

He placed a strand of her hair away, "I do want you to do your thing. But I will be so lonely".

She laughs rolling her eyes, "I am sure. I have to leave now. Everyone is waiting for me".

He nodded kissing her forehead, "Don't overwork. If you need me, send me a text or a call. I will be there".

She kisses his cheeks, "I will".

As she stands to leave out of the door, she finds his eyes looking at her in adoration that she always finds in his eyes. She smiles running back to his arms and he opened his arms bringing her closer to his chest. She loves his warmth wrapping around her.

"Now off you go before Zainab comes for my head". He said chuckling

She moves out of the building she first came in with her anger towards Awais. And today, she was leaving this building in love with her husband.

He heard his phone ringing and a message from Akbar to meet in the headquarter of TJC's tower. He grabs his keys heading in the direction. He swiped his black card in their private elevator heading to the top floor lounge.

"I am here". He announced as everyone looks at him, "Why are the kids here?"

"Ladies said we will be looking after them today". Zafar said shrugging as he watches his son fights with Akbar's daughter, "This is going to be a long day".

"Which is why we should get down to business". Akbar said placing a few documents on the table, "The hospital we were planning is done. The papers are under someone names but the shares are divided as we decided. I will have it's opening soon".

"So each of us gets an exclusive pass?" He asked looking at the papers

"Yes. We are exceptions. I have all our names sent to them. I decided that there will be highly qualified staff in the hospital and only a few people will know about us". Akbar explained

"What else?" Usman asked

"For now, that is all. We do not speak about Kabir and his business to anyone, not even our wives". Akbar said

"I still can't believe it". He said sighing, "All this time we thought he was gone".

"At least, he isn't". Akbar said smiling and he knows he is the most relieved one

"I would like to meet him more". Zafar said and others nodded

"We will. Once he is out of the mess, we will meet him". Akbar assured, "But we need to be sure no one knows he is Kabir. He is Vincenzo to us".

"Ok. Now we can go to the gym. It's been a long since we have practised". He said standing from his seat to head to the gym room

He starts to exercise with others, sweat covering his whole body.

"I don't know why. But I have a feeling that our wives are up to something". Usman said frowning, "I never saw Anabia fidgeting unless she is nervous".